UPDATE: world's first sneaker game has finally arrived Sneakerheads

Say hello to "John the Hypebeast"  or "Hypebeast John" some call him. He will be one of many characters in our upcoming Jordan game. All graphics will be done before Friday and then we will start testing out the game.  

My team is hard at work with the finishing touches of the game. We are now in development for android and finishing up development on iOS.

You have a marketing plan set? It'd be a bummer to do all the programming for the game and have a corny marketing scheme. I mean the hype beast community won't carry this game alone even if they do enjoy it, but from what I've seen in this thread, even NT hype beasts haven't hopped on the bandwagon just yet.

Buy Powerup?
roll.gif
what so funny with that?

I'll support as well just for the simple fact that you didn't let these _s talk you out of what you wanted to do and stuck with it...Salute fam, wish you nothing but success

You have a marketing plan set? It'd be a bummer to do all the programming for the game and have a corny marketing scheme. I mean the hype beast community won't carry this game alone even if they do enjoy it, but from what I've seen in this thread, even NT hype beasts haven't hopped on the bandwagon just yet.
Yes we have a major marketing plan in place.

Last edited:
Working on the icon  for the game ....trying something new using  3d software to design the icon

A game of this caliber should never be free unless it's featured by Amazon or Apple. I for one will buy & support my NT fam. Y'all can hate if ya want but this man has put his heart & soul into this project.

A game of this caliber should never be free unless it's featured by Amazon or Apple. I for one will buy & support my NT fam. Y'all can hate if ya want but this man has put his heart & soul into this project.

how much is the game gonna cost or is it gonna be free?
 We are looking at monetizing the game right now it won't be more then  a dollar if we do charge 

word. No way to hate the man for that. Hard work pays off, for your effort (and being a NTer) I will cop and let all my friends know about it.

Back
Top Bottom