What was Sean Connery thinking back then?! Vol. 1974

Has anyone seen the movie Zardoz? I just heard of it because of this podcast I listen to. !*@?!

Spoiler [+]
zardoz.jpg

And yes this was after Bond!
Just trippy. I have to see this now to make sense of this!

Has anyone seen the movie Zardoz? I just heard of it because of this podcast I listen to. !*@?!

Spoiler [+]
zardoz.jpg

And yes this was after Bond!
Just trippy. I have to see this now to make sense of this!

It's been on cable for a few weeks recently.

Horrible in a hilarious kind of way but it's not like it was a stretch for movies back then. There are hundreds of these types of movies from the 70's. Dozens with really famous actors.

Horrible in a hilarious kind of way but it's not like it was a stretch for movies back then. There are hundreds of these types of movies from the 70's. Dozens with really famous actors.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Your name begins with M, though.

Your name begins with M, though.

Well it has a 44% on RT so it's better than "The Last Airbender". I'm going to see it before this week is over.

Well it has a 44% on RT so it's better than "The Last Airbender". I'm going to see it before this week is over.

That typo in your sig should read Team Fatness though, though.

You should be promoted to Administrator for that comment.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom