What were the best shows/concerts you ever been to?

Lupe Fiasco @ The Filmore, San Francisco, 1/13/2008.

Nothing else really comes close. Saw him again at the Glow In the Dark Tour in Sacramento two months later, even though Kanye put on one a hell of a performance it didn't even compare. 

Rage Against the Machine at Lollapalooza 2008. There were other great artists/bands there too like Radiohead, Wilco, The Black Keys, Nine Inch Nails, Kanye West, Gnarls Barkley, Lupe Fiasco, The Raconteurs, Grizzly Bear, and a few others but Rage Against the Machine was a whole new experience live. Never seen so much energy on stage and in the crowd.

Rage Against the Machine at Lollapalooza 2008. There were other great artists/bands there too like Radiohead, Wilco, The Black Keys, Nine Inch Nails, Kanye West, Gnarls Barkley, Lupe Fiasco, The Raconteurs, Grizzly Bear, and a few others but Rage Against the Machine was a whole new experience live. Never seen so much energy on stage and in the crowd.

1. Jonathan Davis at 9:30 Club (Met him afterwards)
2. Glow in the Dark Tour Nissan Pavilion
3. NIN- Lights in the Sky Tour Charlottesville, VA (If youve only heard Hurt, you need to check these guys out, lights, sound, just unparalleled)
4. Weezy Virgin Fest (On the sole fact he brought out Kanye for Lollipop Remix, felt like I was in a damn mosh pit)
5. Method Man & Redman- 9:30 Club <-- Do yourself a favor and see these dues before you die.
6. Nappy Roots- Awful Arthurs, Blacksburg, VA- These dudes put on a crazy *@% show.
7. Wale- 9:30 Club <-- Dont like the dude (obviously), but put on a hell of a show there, 2 hours, UCB was goin off, Black Cobain and Fat Trel were goin off
8. Korn- Charlotte, NC
9. Jay-Z, Young Jeezy, Trey Songz- Greensboro NC, dude is just one of the best rap performers
10. Blue October- 9:30 Club, as corny as you think they might be, theyre crazy live

Just off the top of my head

1. Jonathan Davis at 9:30 Club (Met him afterwards)
2. Glow in the Dark Tour Nissan Pavilion
3. NIN- Lights in the Sky Tour Charlottesville, VA (If youve only heard Hurt, you need to check these guys out, lights, sound, just unparalleled)
4. Weezy Virgin Fest (On the sole fact he brought out Kanye for Lollipop Remix, felt like I was in a damn mosh pit)
5. Method Man & Redman- 9:30 Club <-- Do yourself a favor and see these dues before you die.
6. Nappy Roots- Awful Arthurs, Blacksburg, VA- These dudes put on a crazy *@% show.
7. Wale- 9:30 Club <-- Dont like the dude (obviously), but put on a hell of a show there, 2 hours, UCB was goin off, Black Cobain and Fat Trel were goin off
8. Korn- Charlotte, NC
9. Jay-Z, Young Jeezy, Trey Songz- Greensboro NC, dude is just one of the best rap performers
10. Blue October- 9:30 Club, as corny as you think they might be, theyre crazy live

Just off the top of my head

1. Common in Cincinnati was probably my best Hip-Hop experience. Reminded me of some 8 Mile scene.
2. Jay-Z/Jeezy/Trey Songz in Indianapolis...Trey Songz damn near put me to sleep but Jay/Jeezy killed it of course.

1. Common in Cincinnati was probably my best Hip-Hop experience. Reminded me of some 8 Mile scene.
2. Jay-Z/Jeezy/Trey Songz in Indianapolis...Trey Songz damn near put me to sleep but Jay/Jeezy killed it of course.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Wu-Tang

Saw Wu in January, it was dope but just didn't stick out to me. Maybe had I seen them 5 years ago even I'd have enjoyed it more.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Wu-Tang

Saw Wu in January, it was dope but just didn't stick out to me. Maybe had I seen them 5 years ago even I'd have enjoyed it more.

NERD @ Liberty Hall in Lawrence, KS. Venue literally sits like a couple thousand people and my boy is a huge fan so we had standing 'seats' in the third row till all the women/girls/groupies moved us back about eight 'rows.' Still a dope concert.

NERD @ Liberty Hall in Lawrence, KS. Venue literally sits like a couple thousand people and my boy is a huge fan so we had standing 'seats' in the third row till all the women/girls/groupies moved us back about eight 'rows.' Still a dope concert.

atmosphere
cudi a couple times
been catching some randoms down at summerfest over the years too that do a pretty good job

atmosphere
cudi a couple times
been catching some randoms down at summerfest over the years too that do a pretty good job

Saw Lupe front row last night. Dude put on a hell of a show, even if the audio was AWFUL and I could barely understand a thing.

My friend was recording at the end with his phone, lupe took his phone from his hand, recorded us and gave it back....
eek.gif
was pretty memorable.

Saw Lupe front row last night. Dude put on a hell of a show, even if the audio was AWFUL and I could barely understand a thing.

My friend was recording at the end with his phone, lupe took his phone from his hand, recorded us and gave it back....
eek.gif
was pretty memorable.

KRIT last night definitely top 10. SWSW this year, definitively top 10. 'Ye GOOD music show this year, and jay coming out, yeah top 10. Jay bringin' out Bun B, and the crowd rapping Pimp c's whole verse, '09. that was love. I've been to so many shows in my time. NERd and Jay.... think that was '09.

KRIT last night definitely top 10. SWSW this year, definitively top 10. 'Ye GOOD music show this year, and jay coming out, yeah top 10. Jay bringin' out Bun B, and the crowd rapping Pimp c's whole verse, '09. that was love. I've been to so many shows in my time. NERd and Jay.... think that was '09.

Nas and Damian Marley at Rock The Bells.
Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, and Sage Francis with only 500 other people.

Dropkick Murphy's, followed by NoFX at Warped Tour. 

Nas and Damian Marley at Rock The Bells.
Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, and Sage Francis with only 500 other people.

Dropkick Murphy's, followed by NoFX at Warped Tour. 

Back
Top Bottom