Where's Ninjahood? Vol Da

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja ain't going nowhere, this thread lowkey proves him right, wether is clowning him or arguing with him, his name comes along with a lot of discussion and laughs, this thread alone jumped 10 pages since his reply yesterday....dude has some of the thickest skin on this site, gets cloned all the time and hasn't been affected much by it, I'm sure he saw those gifs and appreciated them as much as we all have....them **** are pure COMEDIC GOLD.
Ninja ain't going nowhere, this thread lowkey proves him right, wether is clowning him or arguing with him, his name comes along with a lot of discussion and laughs, this thread alone jumped 10 pages since his reply yesterday....dude has some of the thickest skin on this site, gets cloned all the time and hasn't been affected much by it, I'm sure he saw those gifs and appreciated them as much as we all have....them **** are pure COMEDIC GOLD.

umm.....da thread dun jump becuz of da gifs b. da proof is in da jumpin nah mean

Last edited:
We've been running NikeTalk for over 14 years now, and I'm still amazed by the prodigious talent and creativity of our fellow members. 

That said, I believe this thread has run its course.  What we're seeing now is a bunch of gratuitous bashing and squabbling - and that doesn't represent our vision for the community.  

I would prefer to see all this creativity put to use elsewhere.  

So meth knows nh in real life is that y he mentioned no card? 
nerd.gif

It's just a reference to Will's monologue at the end of the "father" episode (pictured at the end of that section.)  It's not as serious or as literal as you seem to have taken it.  

In rebuking criticism directed at our team and poking fun at the notion that we're all supposed to be devastated by ninjahood's rejection of our community, I fear I've set a poor example.  We all want to have fun and be ourselves here, but, fundamentally, this community was established on a foundation of respect.  If we lose touch with that, then we've gone astray. 

Are you guys really doing this right now? Seriously? Here a handful of the funniest gifs Ive seen in my close to 10 years on NT have been created...lulz are everywhere...and you idiots are going to try and kill the vibe and kick this **** off....*cam gif* again?

I feel like I speak for everyone when I say, do shut up.

Now back to the laughs please.
laugh.gif
What did I say that was wrong??? Please inform me 
You were generally attacking everyone from the Dominican Republic and that's completely unacceptable. 

We don't suspend people for posting hateful, bigoted comments because we want to refocus all the hatred on them.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom