Who else HATES the Police?

just yesterday me and my mans was in some town in bergen county(we're from Paterson) waitin for my boy to call me back so we can burn by his crib...bergen county is the wealthiest county in NJ so yea. We're just sitting in the car, car is parked cops roll up on us out of nowhere and ask us t o get out...long story short, they frisked me found only 2 dutches and a gram of MJ....searched the car found nothing else n let us go...all that just because we were parked in a town we didnt "belong" in, no probable cause nothing...

I got pulled over seven times in my life. Three of those times were $%##%!$$ (having a fitted cap on, dad nodded them and they took it offensively, and me looking for a parking spot). But, even though I've dealt with some *$%$*$! cops, the good cops that treated me well and the ones that oven seen that helped others shows me that cops are overall an absolute necessity. I think they should maybe have more cops walk the streets though so they can get to know the neighborhood to help counter that alienation they already face with hoods across the country.

I got pulled over seven times in my life. Three of those times were $%##%!$$ (having a fitted cap on, dad nodded them and they took it offensively, and me looking for a parking spot). But, even though I've dealt with some *$%$*$! cops, the good cops that treated me well and the ones that oven seen that helped others shows me that cops are overall an absolute necessity. I think they should maybe have more cops walk the streets though so they can get to know the neighborhood to help counter that alienation they already face with hoods across the country.

overall poor experiences in my lifetime, but it's less about how I feel about police and more about my feelings toward authority in general. I hate not being on a level playing field in all circumstances.

overall poor experiences in my lifetime, but it's less about how I feel about police and more about my feelings toward authority in general. I hate not being on a level playing field in all circumstances.

I tried becoming a police officer once but my driving record was terrible so I was disqualified...I moved across the country and the difference in starting salary is something like $40k less per year. I sometimes think about going that route again, but I'm not sure that it's for me anymore. I hate politicians more than police officers.

I tried becoming a police officer once but my driving record was terrible so I was disqualified...I moved across the country and the difference in starting salary is something like $40k less per year. I sometimes think about going that route again, but I'm not sure that it's for me anymore. I hate politicians more than police officers.

I like police. I hate people who say free (insert name of someone who deserves to be in jail). Dont do stupid things and you wont have to deal with cops

I like police. I hate people who say free (insert name of someone who deserves to be in jail). Dont do stupid things and you wont have to deal with cops

Originally Posted by JoeClear

I plan on being a crooked cop like Vic Mackey

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like the police...a lot of classics like "roxanne" and "every breath you take"...dont see why anybody should be hating
pimp.gif

I like the police...a lot of classics like "roxanne" and "every breath you take"...dont see why anybody should be hating
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom