Who else HATES the Police?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

I like the police...a lot of classics like "roxanne" and "every breath you take"...dont see why anybody should be hating
pimp.gif

I did not see this comin haha

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

I like the police...a lot of classics like "roxanne" and "every breath you take"...dont see why anybody should be hating
pimp.gif

I did not see this comin haha

The cops that are out here power trippin deserve to be shot and killed. I have been in certain situations where the cops have harassed me for whatever reason, but I had to learn to adapt to the point where I could avoid them by all means. Sometimes they cant be avoided, but alot of people claim the cops single them out for reasons that are honestly their fault. I tried putting myself in their shoes, and wondered if I were a cop why would I pull me over, etc.

On another note, your negative instances with these "crooked" cops causing you to judge the entire force is no different from them stereotyping one black person for something theyve done wrong and then pulling you over "for no reason" as you claim. Youre basically a hypocrite. You might as well be one of the very cops youre hating on.

Also, if this is you in your avy then you may want to change your last name. Those Kings havent had the greatest of luck with the cops in the past. Something like idk...White may do you some justice.

The cops that are out here power trippin deserve to be shot and killed. I have been in certain situations where the cops have harassed me for whatever reason, but I had to learn to adapt to the point where I could avoid them by all means. Sometimes they cant be avoided, but alot of people claim the cops single them out for reasons that are honestly their fault. I tried putting myself in their shoes, and wondered if I were a cop why would I pull me over, etc.

On another note, your negative instances with these "crooked" cops causing you to judge the entire force is no different from them stereotyping one black person for something theyve done wrong and then pulling you over "for no reason" as you claim. Youre basically a hypocrite. You might as well be one of the very cops youre hating on.

Also, if this is you in your avy then you may want to change your last name. Those Kings havent had the greatest of luck with the cops in the past. Something like idk...White may do you some justice.

I'll bet that most of you who have had these bad experiences with cops brought it upon themselves. Honestly, if you're cool with the cops they're cool with you.

People are always talking about cops being disrespectful and stuff. They're not there to be your friends, they're there to "protect and serve."

Would you like them to say "May I please have your liscense and registration?" Why not have em wipe your +!+ for you?

You guys assume the moment you hear the siren that you're gonna be on the news on some Rodney King type steez. That's not always the case.

The ignorance towards Police is crazy! Their the ones who protect you my man. Everybody hates the cops until they need them smh. You don't like or respect any of them? For the most part, their just doing their jobs. There's cool cops and then there's the ones that aren't. Everyone in life is like that, it just depends on the person so don't act like its just cops that are %+*#++*@. Pulling you over and giving you tickets, etc.. They have to meet a monthly quota son it's part of the job. Don't drive reckless or be an idiot and you'll be straight. People complain about the law but don't be an idiot and don't break it and everything will be straight. And if you're going to break it, at least don't be an idiot about it. Don't be ignorant to the people who better the community. Imagine what things would be like if there was no such thing as law enforcement. Most of the dudes who talk smack about cops wouldn't even feel comfortable in their own homes.

real life...

bruh... all of you guys posting stories about your bad experiences with cops, were doing something illegal...

to the dude driving after the club... you cant be yelling at people while youre driving, and you probs stopped in the middle of the road to talk that chick...

to the dude that said he was walking home... BRUH! you were drunk walking around a neighborhood at 3AM...

cops just like everyone else judge people and use stereotypes...

why? becasue stereotypes are somewhat true.

I'm mexican but look white btw...

THIS its been said in this thread several times but from my experience THIS IS THE CASE. Not saying some cops aren't racist, and some don't abuse their power but most people who complain about the cops are people who want to break the law

my grandpa was a police officer for almost 20 years.

i like the police, they usually only %$%* with you when you're %*$+!%$ around or in shady situations.

hell, if i was a cop in STL. i'd be on edge all the time too.

[emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji] RIP Mike Brown

I hate the cops. Basically based on experiences from racial profilling. I'll give a couple examples.

One time I was with my buddy from Illinois and his car had IL license plates. We were in my friends neighborhood parked outside his parents house where he was staying at the time. I was in his whip smoking a black and mild and out of nowhere cops roll up with their guns pointed at us telling us to get out of the car. Cops snagged us out the car and put us in handcuffs. I asked them "wait why are you guys doing this again?" 

Cop responds "we got a call that people were smoking weed in the area". I'm like "???? what ? " Long story short. They had us sit outside the car in handcuffs while they tore my boy's car the **** up on the inside searching it. They didn't find **** and told us to leave. 

Another time I was driving to work and I had a 99 Toyota Camry with the bumper all ****** up and I was driving in a high class county where my job is located. Cop pulls me over out of NO WHERE IN THE PARKING LOT OF MY WORK (mercedes benz dealership). Cop doesn't even come to my side of the window. He's talking to me through my passenger window. Very first question he asks "Do you have any drugs or weapons in the car?" I'm like "***** im at work this my job I intern here". He goes "Sorry I have to ask that". I'm like dude no you don't i've never been asked that before lol. He questions my internship like "Oh how'd you get that through your school or something?" Basically not believing that I was interning there. Long story short dude gives me a ******* seatbelt ticket because I took it off before he came to the car 
mean.gif

I've been pulled over multiple times in that Camry in the high class county multiple times all basically DWB. When I got my Benz though I never got pulled over.

**** COPS!

Last edited:
I do not hate all police. I only hate the soecific racist and unjust individuals that wear the police uniform that get paid to commit terrist acts in the communities that they do not live in. I know some very great men of integrity that wear the police uniform, and I've witnessed corrupt men dishonor themselves and this country wwaring the same uniform.

My problem lies with the injustice system in this country. Bad officers that break the law, instead of upholding the law, do not face any penalties, even with video evidence.

We have to rid the police force of these corrupt men in order for change to happen.

I don't hold hate in my heart for the individual officer. But I cannot have sympathy for those that chose to join a corrupt system. That's exactly what it is. Some of their intentions joining the force may have been pure to begin with but when you start to move within the confines of an organization you learn how to operate, in order to further your career.

Example time:
I am a good person with a good job. I know a rapist, I am fully aware this person slips roofies into women's drinks and has sex with them. Yet despite this I stay silent because speaking out might ruin my career. So I will not bring justice to this rapist because I would rather further my career/feed my family. Am i still a good person? Or has the industry I have chosen to make myself a part of FORCED me to become corrupt?

We also forget that there were/are KKK members that are in the force. And careers like law enforcement tend to be generational, so if this man's dad was an officer and his grandad was an officer AND a racist, why would it be so farfetched to believe those ideologies were passed down along with the job?

Fun fact: The first police force in the south were slave catchers

I don't hold hate in my heart for the individual officer. But I cannot have sympathy for those that chose to join a corrupt system. That's exactly what it is. Some of their intentions joining the force may have been pure to begin with but when you start to move within the confines of an organization you learn how to operate, in order to further your career.

Example time:
I am a good person with a good job. I know a rapist, I am fully aware this person slips roofies into women's drinks and has sex with them. Yet despite this I stay silent because speaking out might ruin my career. So I will not bring justice to this rapist because I would rather further my career/feed my family. Am i still a good person? Or has the industry I have chosen to make myself a part of FORCED me to become corrupt?

We also forget that there were/are KKK members that are in the force. And careers like law enforcement tend to be generational, so if this man's dad was an officer and his grandad was an officer AND a racist, why would it be so farfetched to believe those ideologies were passed down along with the job?

Fun fact: The first police force in the south were slave catchers

Your a scumbag. He might rape your family member next and it will be yout fault.

Last edited:
[h1]OKLAHOMA POLICE OFFICER SHOOTS AND KILLS FAMILY DOG WITH AN AR-15 DURING BOY’S FIFTH BIRTHDAY PARTY [/h1]
opie21n-2-web.jpg

An Oklahoma boy's fifth birthday party celebration was ruined after a Wynnewood police officer shot and killed his beloved family dog with an assault rifle.

"There's something wrong with Opie," Eli Malone cried out to his mother as he and his fellow party guests watched from a window as his dog lay bleeding on the ground, gasping for air.

"We had just brought the kids in to give them cake and ice cream," a distraught Vickie Malone told the Daily News. "We weren't even in the house five minutes and then bang!"

The family went out to the yard to find their 3-year-old American Bulldog, Pit Bull mix, Opie, clinging to life and a reportedly remorseless officer on the other side of the fully-fenced property.

"Ma'am I just had to shoot your dog," an officer, identified by family members as Josh Franklin, reportedly told Malone's daughter Crystal.

Rio Youngblood, Vickie’s son who is the owner of the 90-pound dog, said the pet "was amazing with kids" and "never hurt anybody."

"Why'd you shoot my dog?" the incensed owner said he asked the officer.

"He walks slowly out to his car gets an AR-15 and points it at the dog and pulls the trigger," Youngblood said. "He fires another round and it ended my dog's life. He lowered his head and drove off."

Youngblood’s son Vrylend is still grieving over Opie's death.

opie21n-3-web.jpg

"I came outside last night and he’s on the trampoline," Youngblood said. "He said 'I'm singing to Opie's heart. I miss him.'"

Franklin reportedly explained to the family that the dog had tried to attack him through the fence. At the time of the incident, he offered no other reason 

for the shooting, the family said.

Wynnewood Police Chief Ken Moore told FOX 25 that Franklin said "the dog lunged at him" and was "vicious and attacked him by coming around the corner of the house." Franklin also said he tried to kick the dog off him once before he shot him.

The Malones don't find Franklin's story credible. They believe there was no way the dog could have escaped his fenced, gated enclosure.

"The dog cannot jump the fence," Malone said. "The gates to our yard are tied with wire and shoe string. The dog could maybe have gotten his head through the fence but he wouldn't have been able to open it."

A video taken by Youngblood shortly after the shooting shows the dead dog well within the bounds of his enclosure.

Moore maintains that the dog's shooting was justified.

Wynnewood Police did not respond to requests for comment.

The officer's reason for being on the Malone's property has also perplexed the family. They are still waiting for a coherent explanation for his visit and an apology from the Wynnewood police.

"He said that he was looking for Shon McNiel," Vickie Malone said. "I said 'There's no one here named Shon McNiel. Who the hell is Shon McNiel?'"

Wynnewood Police Chief Ken Moore said that the officer was serving a warrant which gave him the legal authority to be on private property. The warrant for Shon McNiel was from a 10-year-old case that listed the Malone's house as the suspect's last known address.

According to the Malones, Franklin never announced he had a warrant. They also believe that Franklin, who had visited the house the family has rented in the small, rural Oklahoma town for the past year, was well aware the Malones were the property's current occupants.

"Officer Franklin had been to the house twice before," Youngblood, 23, said. "Opie was chained on the front porch. They knew Opie was here, too."

The brutal disruption of the birthday party has upset the family. Vickie Malone said the party's youngest attendants "don't want to go outside to play anymore."

"The dog lied under a towel for over an hour before another officer showed up to take our statements," Malone said. "The kids were all watching through the window."

The children also witnessed as the "blank faced" Franklin who heard "every one of these kids screaming and crying" put the dying dog out of his misery.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s-family-dog-birthday-party-article-1.2719156

Back
Top Bottom