Who is this guy?????

Originally Posted by KoolKatz
roll.gif

you just couldnt wait to get your chance on using this on somebody huh?!

pretty sure being 5 pages deep into a topic cancels out the late pass

lol he is going to get heated with this forum.. ill give it 10 days before he makes a new video with all good stuff...

If your impressed by that collection then I feel sorry for you.

Nothing he has is even close to incredible, 95% of those box's are from 2004 and up. When I was hard core collecting I had A LOT more shoes than that, andthe heat factor was about a million times more OG1'-14's, OG bo's, Reebok pumps, ewings, agassi's,asics, BK's, etc., not to mention Ididn't hit up footlocker for all my sneaker needs, we were traveling across state lines in the boonies for vintage shoes in the late 90's, if the manloves his shoes more power to him but he gets no respect from me just because he has a bunch of crap.

Where's JayJones? Thats someone with some serious heat, get that man a youtube video, its getting real old with people buying up a bunch of fluff andcalling it a collection, just my two cents. Quote:How does that any less of a collector? His passion for the brand should not be determined by if the manchooses to stick to the "numbered" Jordans or if he just buys what he likes. His definition of HEAT is anything with a Jumpman logo, not whats rareor expensive. You should visit the Sneaker Showcase and notice how many Jordan collectors actually care about the team Jordans, especially the OGs. Welcome toNT Difference is dude took time out of his life to make a video, and declare himself the jordan king with nothing crazy, and what looks like some fake IV'snuff said.

Quote:sorry if i'm wrong, but if you watch pt IV of his collection, his black/red IVs and black/metallic Vs look very suspect... Can anyone else confirmthis?

I noticed that as well those IV's are MOST DEF fake, the V's its a little harder to tell, but you can tell the IV's are fake, just by thematerials, placement of the side straps, and sizing of the back plastic piece, also add the words nike air, the color is off, typical of fakes. And not to jackthe thread but anyone notice this dude's collection The cockiness is disgusting especially when he boasts about his fake IV's,and Fake V's, do your research pleaaaaaaaaaase
laugh.gif

YEAH THE GUY HAS A LOT OF SHOES BUT NO HEAT............IS LIKE THE SOMEONE POSTED ALREADY..........QUALITY OVER QUANTITY..............

haha that dude just kicked out a bunch of misinformation
laugh.gif
Fake IV's, Fake V's, said his 01 retro's are from 1987, said the first shoe jordanwore when he came out of retirement was the 18's,real knowledgeable
indifferent.gif
People need to just stop really just STOP.

Dude from Hawaii has to get more information before he starts posting on You Tube. Them III's arent OG's, XIV's 1997? XV's Ferrari's? Hewore the XVII's with the Wizards before he wore the XVIII's. Damn what a shame.

Did This Hawaii cat just say the air jordan 3's have cow print.
roll.gif
Iswear this is the reason why jordan collecting isn't the same anymore.If you're going to collect jordans and post a video atleast get your s@#t together.What trip me out was that he called the 15's the ferrari's lol.This guy just made Hawaii sneaker heads lookbad.
laugh.gif
Ohh and about jordan king he did have alot of team jordans though
eyes.gif
but he did have some OG Hares. Maybe he has some OG's stashedsomewhere in the back. Even though all I really got to see was boxes from 2003 and up.

My man from Hawaii funny as hell
roll.gif
. Thought it was extra funny that whenhe got to the XVIII's and XX's he had to look at the box as if he didn't know what number he was on. And fake IV's and V's
laugh.gif
. Retro III's from '87
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. If your going to collect Jordan's I think you have at least some responsibility of knowing about the shoes you are collecting especially with thesig. line. At least be able to tell fake's from the real one's.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Dude from Hawaii has to get more information before he starts posting on You Tube. Them III's arent OG's, XIV's 1997? XV's Ferrari's? He wore the XVII's with the Wizards before he wore the XVIII's. Damn what a shame.
hahaha xv ferrari....cow print? what kind of cows do they have in the "HI" bc last i checked they didnt have elephant print on them.

This guy's collection is off the charts. My question is, is he happy with what he has??? Doesn't look like it. This is the problem with anything ofMATERIAL nature, the more you have it the more you realize that you want more. And it never stops and you are never satisfied.

Word.

Back
Top Bottom