Would YOU let a grown man pee pee on you?

How you get pissed on. And still win this rap "beef" meek need to wash his whole face with the golddennest of showers!

Drake was sitting in a seat near the aisle or was dude just piss-walking through rows of people
near the aisle, dude unzipped and sprayed him not by accident either
laugh.gif

How you get pissed on. And still win this rap "beef" meek need to wash his whole face with the golddennest of showers!

Yeah the fact that Drake is still winning this beef after getting pissed on is truly an indictment of Meek Mill's lack of talent.

Under normal circumstances, revealing this sort of information would be dat ether. Meek Mill can't make a diss track to save his life though.

**** wasn't approved, or by accident, it was intentional. straight disrespectful and dude ran out the theatre screaming mother******

I was speaking for myself,not Drake and his situation :lol:. Don't think I could let someone do me like Stiffler and just sit back idle...

Never in my life bruh. I don't eem care about the Meek/Drake angle. Or if it's true.

What I do know for a fact is a lot of people would let piss splashing on them, in a non bathroom or sexual setting, just slide.

I just don't get it.

so if a dude spit on you, you out for blood, but if a dude pees on your cheek bone, you can write it off like an accountant?

Never in my life bruh. I don't eem care about the Meek/Drake angle. Or if it's true.

What I do know for a fact is a lot of people would let piss splashing on them, in a non bathroom or sexual setting, just slide.

I just don't get it.
You meant "would not let it slide" right?

**** wasn't approved, or by accident, it was intentional. straight disrespectful and dude ran out the theatre screaming mother******

I'm letting drake slide if this occurred during the time takers came out drake was a nobody and if it was a screening for T.I then that's settled drake tries to put hands he's getting bodied by T.Is goons

Drake you not taking this L Papi

I was speaking for myself,not Drake and his situation :lol:. Don't think I could let someone do me like Stiffler and just sit back idle...

I just don't get it.

Exactly,no way is piss getting on you outside of a bath/bedroom unintentionally :lol: . That's an ultimate form of disrespect,getting showered with legit human waste :View media item 210493 :x

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ dudes having a  Piss Battle in the bathroom.

And
mean.gif
 @ Baller and his  squad disrespecting youngblood like that.

I'm letting drake slide if this occurred during the time takers came out drake was a nobody and if it was a screening for T.I then that's settled drake tries to put hands he's getting bodied by T.Is goons

Drake you not taking this L Papi
This was what? 2010?

Drake was definitely popping that year, probably the biggest rapper that year other than Ye and Ross. 

He definitely should have had weed carriers/goons on deck in case **** went left.

I just don't get it.
You meant "would not let it slide" right?

I know I would not but reading threads on different sites I'm seeing dudes saying just cuz son caught a body they not bout to step up.

And then others saying they wouldn't do anything, period, regardless of who it is.

And then talking crazy at dudes who wouldn't let a soul violate them like that like they're above them for not responding.

I'm not saying throw hands immediately but God damn.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ****** really acting like getting pissed on is no big deal...@301216baller just said they ruined a dude's life after he got pissed on, that should say something.

Back
Top Bottom