Would YOU let a grown man pee pee on you?

If i go to the theatre to watch mission impossibles and a random dude comes up to me and starts peeing on me we are both going to jail.

Yall dumb as helk if you lwt a dude piss on you, acidental or not- in front of a room full of ppl that KNOW who YOU are. Im sposed to be scared of him cuz he caught a body? Dawg im confident wit my hands i done did damage wit these hands

Im def not about to be disrespected as a man infront of a bunch of ppl. What i look like bein scared of another man

Drake was spooked because dude had a murder charge....

Question: Would yall like coked up prime Mike Tyson pee on you?

**** wasn't approved, or by accident, it was intentional. straight disrespectful and dude ran out the theatre screaming mother******

I'm letting drake slide if this occurred during the time takers came out drake was a nobody and if it was a screening for T.I then that's settled drake tries to put hands he's getting bodied by T.Is goons

Drake you not taking this L Papi

Takers came out in August, and Thank Me Later came out in June. He was nowhere near a nobody at the time :lol:

Funny how ____s held it down and kept it as a joke internally, while still bumping son's music and collaborating with him for 5 whole years until relationships fell apart though.

Like I said though, a verbal response would be instinctive but those words don't mean ****. My real decision would be whether it's worth swinging over and if swinging right then would be a good idea. I can't say for sure what my final verdict would be, but I hope I would be a smart enough ___ to not make the wrong choice.

Last edited:
Drake was spooked because dude had a murder charge....

Question: Would yall like coked up prime Mike Tyson pee on you?

Noooo man, it don't matter who yall throw into the equation. NOBODY should get pissed on and just be ok with it. Wtf

theres a lot of people watching mission impossibles freeze i don't have to say anything we are not going to trial.

if mike tyson peed everywhere and it got on me yea id just be like "lol you a fool mike"

Last edited:
theres a lot of people watching mission impossibles freeze i don't have to say anything we are not going to trial.

if mike tyson peed everywhere and it got on me yea id just be like "lol you a fool mike"
Hit em with the "yeah thats Mike, always pissin on ******."
roll.gif

Last edited:
have to take it a step further and call him champ. hahaha you a fool champ, golden like your belts. with no eye contact cuz iron mike was ferocious and his defense was impenetrable.

Bruh gon be like "ay Mike you missed my girl, you need me to get you a soda or something so you can take care of that?"

laugh.gif
 @ you a fool mike.

But nah if Mike Tyson peeing on me I'm snitching on him and getting him locked up for tryna initiate biological warfare on me.

laugh.gif
 @ you a fool mike.

But nah if Mike Tyson peeing on me I'm snitching on him and getting him locked up for tryna initiate biological warfare on me.
Nah, that's not biological. Now if he was yanking his chicken while you was watching Mad Max, and released his ectoplasm all over ya Levi's then that's biological. And you have every right to snitch on him, and call Tyrone to **** his wife and murder his parrot.

Noooo man, it don't matter who yall throw into the equation. NOBODY should get pissed on and just be ok with it. Wtf
Nobody said they aren't mad as **** is the physical violence that some aren't willing to take depending on the situation.

Hit em with the "yeah thats Mike, always pissin on ******." :rofl:  

thats some strong ammonia, you need to drink more water mike :lol:

Bruh gon be like "ay Mike you missed my girl, you need me to get you a soda or something so you can take care of that?"

loll when mike's there

Thanks Mr. Tyson, great job, I was hot anyways.
View media item 1652830

when mike leaves

View media item 1652831
ya dudes have me rolling.

Hey Mike, is that your pee or mines?

Last edited:
I hear you but it doesn't take a real G to get offended/provoked by piss though :lol:,not even talking about Drake + Meek

Last edited:
I hear you but it doesn't take a real G to get offended/provoked by piss though
laugh.gif
,not even talking about Drake + Meek
If takes a real G to do something knowing ole boy a murderer and kidnapping a ***** for a chain.

I pee'd on someone by accident when I was drunk in a club line. By the grace of God himself I lived to tell about it. I got LUCKY to say the least lol

Back
Top Bottom