ya girl Mya got a body thick as a brick

Niceee
smokin.gif

I went to school with her brother. He was mad chill. Had mad shorties riding in his Magnum with the 24's 

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

I remember I complimented her on twitter one day and she DM'd me a "thank you"...I was hyped for the whole day
roll.gif
laugh.gif

not gonna lie.. id be the same
*shrug*

Originally Posted by rawjs

I remember I had run into her at a charity function in Miami... It was great b/c I had dreams of smashing an r&b girl like her, when I saw her butt on the front of that King. She told me that she loved gangsters and she enjoyed nasty things, so I am currently in my glass house having unpleasant dreams about her.
pimp.gif

Game when that Red Album dropping fam?

What song is that? And I would be the same way with that DM cuh. Showing that #+%% to my friends to make em jelly 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

I remember I complimented her on twitter one day and she DM'd me a "thank you"...I was hyped for the whole day
roll.gif
laugh.gif

not gonna lie.. id be the same
*shrug*
word...shawty thick like grits

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Another great body ruined
30t6p3b.gif
I kinda agree her little frame was a turn on.  Seeing her move around in those videos had me ready to jump through the screen.  Heads to youtube to watch the woah video and wait for her to do the split.

First pic is exactly my type. Too bad it's shopped.

But Mya been thick forever, tho. Even on the first album, her thighs were mad thick compared to her upper body.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Another great body ruined
30t6p3b.gif
I kinda agree her little frame was a turn on.  Seeing her move around in those videos had me ready to jump through the screen.  Heads to youtube to watch the woah video and wait for her to do the split.

She had a nice petite body and the right amount of thick. Now she's just NT thick
ohwell.gif
I used to have the biggest crush on her
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

mya has to have at least 1 std

My barber said he's met her and apparently she loves sleeping with regular/non-celeb dudes.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

She could still get it but damn she look like a completely different woman.

Back
Top Bottom