ya girl Mya got a body thick as a brick

smash nd dash, all i could do to her...... imagine how big she'll get in 5 years
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i used to be in love with this girl in grammy school. i wouldnt even eat it, if she let me smash now 

Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif

those legs are fat, cmon  look at the sag all over the legs. 
not even trying to be that guy.

Her body got curvier but I preferred her old shape. I'd still smash though.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by jdi23

Another great body ruined
30t6p3b.gif
I kinda agree her little frame was a turn on.  Seeing her move around in those videos had me ready to jump through the screen.  Heads to youtube to watch the woah video and wait for her to do the split.

She had a nice petite body and the right amount of thick. Now she's just NT thick
ohwell.gif
I used to have the biggest crush on her
embarassed.gif
I still do... you don't get it. It's like when Jordan stopped jumping over the defense and started fading from it. Mya's aged nicely so far............ look at it......don't it look warm and cozy?....... awesome.
pimp.gif

Another great body ruined
30t6p3b.gif
I kinda agree her little frame was a turn on.  Seeing her move around in those videos had me ready to jump through the screen.  Heads to youtube to watch the woah video and wait for her to do the split.

She had a nice petite body and the right amount of thick. Now she's just NT thick
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

i copped her CDs just to look at her pics. 
embarassed.gif
 i was in 6th grade i think. 
i even recorded that music video she had w/ sisqo.. idk how many times i watched that damn thing 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
I still do... you don't get it. It's like when Jordan stopped jumping over the defense and started fading from it. Mya's aged nicely so far............ look at it......don't it look warm and cozy?....... awesome.
pimp.gif
I want a sexy girl not a damn oversized comforter
grin.gif

I still remember that video she had with Silk the shocka , Aww young and in love I was

One of my boys from DC said he hit her, I dont believe him but he does have a pic of them together.

Damn those legs, she just seem like she a freak in bed.
pimp.gif

I'd destroy, only strapped up though. Heard she been ran through by damn near everyone. She too cute for that 
30t6p3b.gif

Her in that Jordan UNC jersey dress>
pimp.gif
I was in love with that chick and i hated jay-z cause i just knew he piped

*puts cape on*

Back
Top Bottom