ya girl Mya got a body thick as a brick

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i hate Megan Good she's the same character in anything she's ever been in and my bf in HS loved her so i've hated her since...

eek.gif
Stop lying......

....... you ain't have no BF in highschool..

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Ain't nuthin' nice

Who cares if she smashed dudes. 9 times out of 10 if you finally do settle down with a chick you best believe that she's taken d**k to the face and got nut blasted on her more than a few occasions. Heck she probably swallowed and to make it worse wont do it for you. The days of the virgins are over. Everybody @!%%%@* now. Now I know you guys are going to deny it and act like your girl is different. But you are only lying to yourself.

Your girl probably still thinks about the dudes who used to smash and more than likely will rub her joint while you aint around thinking about her prior episodes.

All that to say...

Who gives a !!$* if Mya been @!%%%@*. Y'all simps act like y'all wouldn't beat if you could. I mean how could you pass up this trim?

i hate Megan Good she's the same character in anything she's ever been in and my bf in HS loved her so i've hated her since...

eek.gif
Stop lying......

you right
embarassed.gif

eek.gif
Stop lying......

you right
embarassed.gif
Don't trip.. I didn't either.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Who cares if she smashed dudes. 9 times out of 10 if you finally do settle down with a chick you best believe that she's taken d**k to the face and got nut blasted on her more than a few occasions. Heck she probably swallowed and to make it worse wont do it for you. The days of the virgins are over. Everybody @!%%%@* now. Now I know you guys are going to deny it and act like your girl is different. But you are only lying to yourself.

Your girl probably still thinks about the dudes who used to smash and more than likely will rub her joint while you aint around thinking about her prior episodes.

All that to say...

Who gives a !!$* if Mya been @!%%%@*. Y'all simps act like y'all wouldn't beat if you could. I mean how could you pass up this trim?

im2u53.jpg

VVVVVVV
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All that to say...

all this is true

Who cares if she smashed dudes. 9 times out of 10 if you finally do settle down with a chick you best believe that she's taken **** to the face and got nut blasted on her more than a few occasions. Heck she probably swallowed and to make it worse wont do it for you. The days of the virgins are over. Everybody @!%%%@* now. Now I know you guys are going to deny it and act like your girl is different. But you are only lying to yourself.

All that to say...

Cooooo-Signnn.

I would like to be your friend. Realest **+ I've seen on NT.

I'll hit it but dudes on here act like she's Ms. Universe or sumthin. She's just another cheap good lookin stinkin @zz broad.

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

I'll hit it but dudes on here act like she's Ms. Universe or sumthin. She's just another cheap good lookin stinkin @zz broad.

Calm_down_bro-DWrvfmLVFfKK0S1yir7V.jpg

shes far from stinky looking.

eek.gif
Stop lying......

you right
embarassed.gif

megWOOHOTT.jpg
laugh.gif

JK....i had mad pretend gfs in high school.

I still remember seeing this video for the first time with Mya in that Carolina Jersey/Dress.
embarassed.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

That being said, she looks
sick.gif
now...

Back
Top Bottom