ya girl Mya got a body thick as a brick

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I still remember that video she had with Silk the shocka , Aww young and in love I was

Those were the days

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some video looked stupid back then 

yeah, word is she def. been passed around the industry, but then again there aren't many industry chicks that haven't been. the whole entertainment industry is one big swap out. anyway, she is def. fine. always had a thing for this girl.

She never really did it for me like that. Certainly appreciated though.

And thick as a brick isn't something i associate with being pleasant. Bricks are hard and rough on your hands

I still remember that video she had with Silk the shocka , Aww young and in love I was

Those were the days
pimp.gif
 My man came through. Silk has to be the worst rapper alive though
laugh.gif

It's funny to me how dudes act like gossiping girls when it comes to the Mya rumor.  Like everyone heard from someone that heard from someone that she a @%!*, but never any concrete evidence.
She was my big crush back in the day though. ever since that first joint she did with Sisqo. She's fine now but heading into dangerous thick waters.

%*** a monkey...Mya got a Silverback Gorilla in her panties. Man look at that print.
eek.gif
And why dudes so worried about how many dudes beat?  Hate to break it to you but that's a lot of chicks.

364557-mya_harrison_super.jpg

Those were the days
pimp.gif
�My man came through. Silk has to be the worst rapper alive though�
laugh.gif

He was bad at rapping, before it became cool
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Those were the days
pimp.gif
�My man came through. Silk has to be the worst rapper alive though�
laugh.gif

He was bad at rapping, before it became cool
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yes and no with a side order of Maybe. He was very bad, but it still isn't cool. However, Master P got away with it and we loved it. So I don't know what to think any more..

Originally Posted by Sais 9mm

It's funny to me how dudes act like gossiping girls when it comes to the Mya rumor.  Like everyone heard from someone that heard from someone that she a @%!*, but never any concrete evidence.
She was my big crush back in the day though. ever since that first joint she did with Sisqo. She's fine now but heading into dangerous thick waters.

ya'll ruined his back in the day crush for him
laugh.gif

That's not funny girl. You don't know how it feels to love yamp.. I was watching "Brick" last night with Gordan-Levit and I almost bit my lip off tryna see through Meagan Good's clothes.... One day...*sigh*..
30t6p3b.gif

It's a lot of random barbers around the DMV saying they smashed Mya.

Like in every barbershop there's that one tatted up barber who makes beats on the side and says he smashed in like 2000.

^ i don't know about barbers but everyone knows someone who either smashed or knows someone who smashed her

i hate Megan Good she's the same character in anything she's ever been in and my bf in HS loved her so i've hated her since...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i hate Megan Good she's the same character in anything she's ever been in and my bf in HS loved her so i've hated her since...

eek.gif
Stop lying......

....... you ain't have no BF in highschool..

Back
Top Bottom