⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

So is this a mini series or a full blown series.

Don't understand them throwing out the thing about Adams mom being a cheater if it didn't actually add anything to the story unless there's a season 2.

My immediate thought when they revealed the wife was cheating (and the husband knew) was that maybe the judge would become a suspect in her death.

But they kind of just left it.

Yea I was confused as well lol
Don't remember that scene at all. Think the show just skipped that part lol
Y'all both should rewatch episode 9 :lol:

Detective Costello shows the pics to the judge in a scene where he says he already knew his wife was cheating. Then she said we need to investigate this to figure out who he is since he's now the main suspect.

I actually do love how the show dropped this. It was pointless but if this wasn't a miniseries there's the backdoor to another story.

Master Zik Master Zik I saw that but in the recap its a whole diff scene that they showed Elizabeth was sitting at a desk looking at the pics & Costello talking to her. During the episode its like they picked up where that scene left off because Costello was telling Elizabeth she need to tell Adam

Ooohhh.

Y'all talking about the 'previously on' part.

I see now. I never watch those. So I don't know what y'all talking about :lol:

From what y'all saying though sounds like they filmed a longer version of the scene, it wasn't in the final cut, but messed up and they threw it in the previously on part for the episode its suppose to first happen in.

Twitter has clowned the show, but I was satisfied for the most part. Especially knowing it was a miniseries and won't be back.

I didn't like (at all) that the homeless vet was able to 'remember' Michael & Adam visiting the cemetery.

His wife cheating.

Him sleeping with the teacher.

Kofi failing his GED.

So many things that added nothing to the story 🤣.

Im 100% sure this was wrote as a series but Walter wouldn't commit so they said **** it.

The arc behind the wife cheating definitely felt rushed & should have been dove into deeper.

Adam sleeping with his teacher was covered fine I felt.

Kofi & his GED had nothing to do with him failing. It was about the timestamp as his alibi.

What did it bring to the story?

Kofi & his GED had nothing to do with him failing. It was about the timestamp as his alibi.

But they focused on him failing, she revealed the time stamp.

That wasn't what the camera was focused on.

Why couldn't he have passed?

Why did they emphasize him failing?

Twitter has clowned the show, but I was satisfied for the most part. Especially knowing it was a miniseries and won't be back.

I didn't like (at all) that the homeless vet was able to 'remember' Michael & Adam visiting the cemetery.

The arc behind the wife cheating definitely felt rushed & should have been dove into deeper.

There was no payoff in the Adam/Teacher storyline at all. It had zero bearing on anything that mattered.

It appeared as if the teacher would be in her feelings about getting curved and potentially drop a dime on him...but nope.

The homeless vet/wife cheating plot felt a bit cheap.

I too couldn't give less of a **** if Kofi passed his GED or not. I don't care about NONE of that "black portrayal" **** ****** are talking about. It was simply a plot device for the timestamp.

Even all the scenes with the dog lol

they focused so much on the dog’s meds and the dog grabbing the rag and then the dog throwing up brain matter and the dog being rushed to the vet...all for nothing lol

My girl enjoyed it so I guess it was entertaining enough but just feel that it fell flat.

Glad Adam died tho lol

Also, the damn autographed baseball. They would bring that up every other episode and for what?? So Eugene could get an envelope full of money?? That was dumb too

Also, the damn autographed baseball. They would bring that up every other episode and for what?? So Eugene could get an envelope full of money?? That was dumb too

I have to rewatch but my husband said there was a not in there to Eugene he saw.

so who was in the black SUV in episode 1?

Forgot about this. I think there was an assumption that it was Desire...but that never made any sense to me. And we obviously now know they didn't know who killed Rocco either.

Seems like they threw all these empty plot devices into the mix to spur suspicion and misdirection...but NONE of it paid off. A show like The Undoing pulled this off much better.

I have to rewatch but my husband said there was a not in there to Eugene he saw.
a nod? Like Eugene was Mariano Rivera this whole time and was gonna be the closer and take out Adam?? I can see that :lol: If that's the case, needed him to have a 4 out save and also take out Carlo, Jimmy and the Mom.

a nod? Like Eugene was Mariano Rivera this whole time and was gonna be the closer and take out Adam?? I can see that :lol: If that's the case, needed him to have a 4 out save and also take out Carlo, Jimmy and the Mom.

My bad a note. Which told him the truth. About Adam.

What did it bring to the story?

But they focused on him failing, she revealed the time stamp.

That wasn't what the camera was focused on.

Why couldn't he have passed?

Why did they emphasize him failing?
Cuz he was dumb?

I mean boy willingly went to Rocco's cell. He ain't bright.

so who was in the black SUV in episode 1?
The same dudes that were chasing Adam earlier in the episode or just some random dudes in the car that were going to jack him.

It doesn't matter cuz they don't know who Adam is. They saw that car accident and backed off. They didn't want anything to do with it.

I really don't think it was that big of a mystery.

Cuz he was dumb?

I mean boy willingly went to Rocco's cell. He ain't bright.

He went to squash a beef like a man.

It just didn't go his way.

Wouldn't call a ***** dumb because of that or equat that to his GED score.

I dont even think the writers were making that parallel lol.

Back
Top Bottom