⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

I had this typed early in the episode “I just have this sense that Justin/Eugene is going to **** up somehow.” then low and behold what does he do? :lol: I know they didn’t see the cops but those dudes were tripping acting like that in public knowing they had all that cash on them

Clay Davis vs The Baxters vs Mo should be interesting

That conversation with Michael and Jimmy at the bar with the faux empathy was good.

Michael’s relationship with Fia and Baby Rocco is going to end up getting him ****ed up. That ending with them standing next to each other looking at the baby. Yikes.

I had this typed early in the episode “I just have this sense that Justin/Eugene is going to **** up somehow.” then low and behold what does he do? :lol: I know they didn’t see the cops but those dudes were tripping acting like that in public knowing they had all that cash on them

Nah seeing how that Baseball Coach was moving, the cousin was completely right for spiraling like he did. You don’t walk back a drug deal like that. Lil’ Mo understood that but he had a higher power to answer to.

Nah seeing how that Baseball Coach was moving, the cousin was completely right for spiraling like he did. You don’t walk back a drug deal like that. Lil’ Mo understood that but he had a higher power to answer to.
This is going to be a bigger issue with the cartel. Some weird way I see her and the baxters teaming up. So lil mo is off the set now? Smh I really hope this is the end for lil man. Hoping he gets to be a kid again.

What incentive would judge have to kill his wife?!?!

That’s always been the unsettling part about marriage to me. One day your partner can wake up, call it quits and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it.

That’s always been the unsettling part about marriage to me. One day your partner can wake up, call it quits and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it.
1677982086250.gif

But on a serious note, I see where you are coming from. The idea of saying to someone “let’s spend the rest of our lives together” without knowing EXACTLY what is coming in the future is kind of wild.

Just watched Episode 8.

“I thought I would upgrade you from malt liquo.” Mrs. Baxter is racist as **** :smh: But not just that - she’s a cold ***** for what she said to Jimmy. Was she ho’ing him like this in S1?

Eugene going to trial in real life = night night keep ya butthole right
Eugene going to trial on premium network TV = he’s beating the case

So Clay Davis putting out the hits on Michael’s wife?
I missed this… I just knew the dirty cop was going to be the detective. How in the heck did no one see that detective shoot Eugene in plain sight. And what exactly was his plan at the hospital. Feel so bad for the kid man.

And how is desire mad at big Mo? Talking about she can’t keep getting away with this…? Bro, you elected to join a gang, you told your brother where the spot was, you let him in…This is just as much on you.

I missed this… I just knew the dirty cop was going to be the detective. How in the heck did no one see that detective shoot Eugene in plain sight. And what exactly was his plan at the hospital. Feel so bad for the kid man.

And how is desire mad at big Mo? Talking about she can’t keep getting away with this…? Bro, you elected to join a gang, you told your brother where the spot was, you let him in…This is just as much on you.

I don’t recall but did he tell him the spot or was it the spot he always went to? I mean, I guess the alternative was he tell him to cop from someone else but that’s a gamble as well.

At the end of the day though she is la jefa and she put the order in for the shipment to be cut with fentanyl and distributed all around the city. Has she not done that, there is no death. If we are going to blame him then why might as well blame the brother for being an addict.

The buck stops at Big Mo on this one IMO.

I don’t recall but did he tell him the spot or was it the spot he always went to? I mean, I guess the alternative was he tell him to cop from someone else but that’s a gamble as well.

At the end of the day though she is la jefa and she put the order in for the shipment to be cut with fentanyl and distributed all around the city. Has she not done that, there is no death. If we are going to blame him then why might as well blame the brother for being an addict.

The buck stops at Big Mo on this one IMO.
I think we’re not in synch. The little brother dies who was 13 (which he did look a little young to be playing 13) I took that as the same kid who came by when he got out of school early. He didn’t want drugs he wanted to hang out. And big bro said no. The kid took the balloon probably thinking it was a toy or something. Also big mo said NOT in the city I thought I heard.

the Baxter Daughter is a card carrying member of #TeamRaw :nerd:

the problem I’m goong to face with S2 is the fact that they made everyone so damn unbearable in S1 since it was supposed to be one and done. So I absolutely don’t care about what happens to any of them.
Just got to season 2 and you’re right, def trying to make some of these folks more likable…The girl got a baby, Big Mo a love interest and They even softened and smartened up Carlo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom