⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

Judge and Clay Davis gonna team up to avenge the dumbass son’s life lol

Kofi’s brother still gotta get revenge.

I wasn't impressed with this show like everyone else, and I'm not sure where they can go

So is this a mini series or a full blown series.

Don't understand them throwing out the thing about Adams mom being a cheater if it didn't actually add anything to the story unless there's a season 2.

Definitely going to need to watch a recap about this joint because I remember watching it and posting in here as it aired but forget the details :lol:

I rewatched this recently because it’s been damn near two years since the finale and I swore it was coming back this weekend but we have another month :smh: Very interested to see what direction they go in

Is this not back yet?
I can't say I'm excited to watch on but, thought it's been dragging out the return for sure.

the Baxter Daughter is a card carrying member of #TeamRaw :nerd:

the problem I’m goong to face with S2 is the fact that they made everyone so damn unbearable in S1 since it was supposed to be one and done. So I absolutely don’t care about what happens to any of them.

the Baxter Daughter is a card carrying member of #TeamRaw :nerd:

the problem I’m goong to face with S2 is the fact that they made everyone so damn unbearable in S1 since it was supposed to be one and done. So I absolutely don’t care about what happens to any of them.
Did not expect her to have had a baby.
Glad Eugene was spared but looks like he will be back smh. Not sure where this is going to go but I’m in.

I binged S1 a month ago so it got me prepped and excited for this. Rocco is reckless as hell, man and I was surprised to see Eugene had some wheels on him but when your life is on the line that will happen :lol:

I get them releasing Cranston so he can assist but won’t they have to give him his seat on the bench back to make it look legit? Or I guess if they roll with tax fraud that would be grounds to relieve him of his duties

Damn Bryan lost mad weight for this. Did not expect that kind of dedication.

Wow, for real humanity? They actually doing this to prisoners out in NOrleans for entertainment? :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom