🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

What a tease, smh. What worries me is that potentially a lot of this stuff might not ever release here just like the Tech 4’s that never dropped

Reactions: ARK
Not really Agassi, but figured I'd post in here anyway...
rs.jpg
rs (1).jpg

Also, I wonder if the lava polos are for the French Open since it’s right after the US Open. That would make sense since it’s 30th Anniversary also.

Dropped in Japan already, but apparently Fall '20 for the rest of us.

I think the specs are similar to the Phantom 100P, so my guess is that they'll play the same?

These release shenanigans are driving me nuts. I’m not particularly versed in the tennis clothing market. Never thought I’d long for the experience of the screwed up JB/SNKRS nightmare, but at least I generally knew when and where to look.

With this stuff trickling out from random sites peicemeal, I don’t feel confidant in getting my hands on much, if any, of what I want cop

Based on the images from that Italian Site, I‘m disappointed. Material, colors, it‘s like they didn‘t even try and gave us nostalgic nerds at least something. What a letdown...

I’ll still buy it but yea the color is way off. That ain’t lava! I don’t how some of the people at Nike don’t know the history of the clothes, especially when they have the original sitting right in front of themS. The poison green color will actually turn out better because they screwed up the lava one.

Last edited:
Based on the images from that Italian Site, I‘m disappointed. Material, colors, it‘s like they didn‘t even try and gave us nostalgic nerds at least something. What a letdown...

I was just saying the same thing into my phone after seeing the pics on that Italian site. The 1st store, Tennisonly.com, the color looked close. But these pics just look so off! The color is even called Ember Glow. Brian's bpurdie bpurdie shirt looks more authentic than Nike! I gotta get off my keister and grab one when he restocks.

Glad your shipment came in buddy. Isn't that Topaz Mist color sweet?!!! 👍👍

Yep I’ve had the Topaz for a while and got the Sundial not too long ago. The colors really pop and the quality of the shirt is great. Gonna have to wear the topaz with one of my new pairs of Volt III’s.

Are you gonna order the wannabe lava/ember shirt? I’ll have to get it but it’s really disappointing.

Yep I’ve had the Topaz for a while and got the Sundial not too long ago. The colors really pop and the quality of the shirt is great. Gonna have to wear the topaz with one of my new pairs of Volt III’s.

Are you gonna order the wannabe lava/ember shirt? I’ll have to get it but it’s really disappointing.

Quality is super on these new printed shirts. I'll wear mine with my Hot Lime IIIs. On the new shirt, I'm 50/50 right now on it! I need actual pics that aren't Nike's to see if they filtered the color. The color on the Italian site looked closer to Hot Lava than the other pic. I personally think Brian's homage shirt looks much better.

Quality is super on these new printed shirts. I'll wear mine with my Hot Lime IIIs. On the new shirt, I'm 50/50 right now on it! I need actual pics that aren't Nike's to see if they filtered the color. I personally think Brian's homage shirt looks much better.

Looks like this store is legit. The printed polos are awesome. Need more.

Last edited:

where did you find the sundial in stock?

where did you find the sundial in stock?

I ordred it from te but their site right now shows that it sold out as well as tw. I guess people are really eating these up. I'm not surprised. You can still pre-order it from Midwest. I'm going to need a lava polo, I can't take a chance Nike makes this overseas exclusive. I doubt that they will but if if it's available, I'm sure it will be a month or so until we see them in the US.

Last edited:
I ordred it from te but their site right now shows that it sold out as well as tw. I guess people are really eating these up. I'm not surprised. You can still pre-order it from Midwest. I'm going to need a lava polo, I can't take a chance Nike makes this overseas exclusive. I doubt that they will but if if it's available, I'm sure it will be a month or so until we see them in the US.

I have the topaz mist and paired it with some, blue shorts and he fuchsia challenge court hat. Liked it.

Back
Top Bottom