1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

He should have never spoke.

Fact. I will win the NTRumble.

images

This whole segment with Jericho just reminds me why Jim Ross desperately needs to be doing commentary..I love what Y2J is doing, but it just seems like the proper hype is not being given to it because the Cole/Lawler tandem is just not cutting it..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back JR..Slobberknocker!!!

him talking now actually worked. He was talking the whole time. Just not into the mic.

Him saying "It will be the end of the world as you know it" just keeps everything relevant. As of now, the WWE has handled this well.

They should have just had the video at the end have old audio of Jericho saying at the RR the world will never be the same again. Then have Jericho drop the mic smile then the lights go out the jacket lights up and the silence and troll-a-thon continues...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

does an edit count as another post? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No.

You and peep game gotta learn how to multi-quote posts and just put them in one post like I have the habit of doing. Much more efficient.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

him talking now actually worked. He was talking. Just not into the mic.

Him saying "It will be the end of the world as you know it" just keeps everything relevant. As of now, the WWE has handled this well.
I agree.... I think.  It will all come down to what the payoff is.
Hugh Jackman was so awesome on Raw.

Speaking of a huge jackoff, man.... the SIXTH ENTRANT INTO THE NT ROYAL RUMBLE POOL IS.....

WAIT FOR IT.....

WAIT FOR IT.....

bkmac

Originally Posted by StillIn729

talking was a big no no; WWE blew it
He only said one sentence.
alien.gif
Relax.

I was afraid he would actually cut some sort of long promo...which would basically guarantee he's not winning the Rumble.

The intrigue is still there.

I think y'all are overlooking that highlight reel. Some clues in there as far Jericho's possible motives.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

The ITO promo formula:

1 mention of your mediocrity
2 sophmoric insults including (but not limited to):"weak", "boy", and "beta" delivered in a neanderthal, Link-from-Encino-Man-like fashion
46 + inclusions of the word "alpha". per paragraph.
Red text
?????
Bankrupt.
roll.gif

I love Mick Foley; I'd love to see him get one more run...I think it'd be cool if went off and came back as Mankind 

Originally Posted by bmkten

Isn't this the same exact rumble preview that they did last year?

Almost identical, but it's not like a lot is going to change from last year.
"For the first time ever, every WWE Superstar is eligible to enter the Royal Rumble."  What the hell does that mean?

Eve is the worst diva in the WWE.  She's not as attractive as KK, and almost as bad of an actress.

Speaking of bad actors.... it's CENA!

I swear to gawd I thought cena and ryder was about to break down in tears and hug each other..

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

him talking now actually worked. He was talking the whole time. Just not into the mic.

Yes.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i called it first.

Foley is gonna do for Ziggler what he did for Edge, Orton, Trips.

Put Ziggler over as a legitimate main event level talent by getting battered in some type of hardcore match.

Eff PG
Foley can't go anymore.  You are going to be sadly disappointed if you think you're going to get a match like he had against Edge.

Just to throw it out there from the highlight reel, do you think Jericho wants ALL the titles????????

VC-I kinda had the same thought..What if Jericho's "purpose" for coming back was to hold every title in the E and becoming "The First Ever True Champion"..

Back
Top Bottom