102982: Today Is My Late Brother's Birthday. Reaching Out For Support.

wtf!? 
mean.gif

Yeah, her parents have tried to apologize for her (she is 29 turning 30 in a couple of months) and are justifying/enabling this type of behavior. This is like someone justifying Paula Dean's use of the "N Word." She is that bitter that I moved across the country that she is resulted to desperate acts to get a rise or reaction out of me.

I'm going to make an example out of this person who has took it upon herself to email/message people 7 page essays of slander.

And folks wonder why Rhianna get murked and I feel no sympathy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

have you tried getting media coverage? hitting up the mayors/congressman etc offices? or linking up w/ another organization that has some pull? got any celeb friends?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

have you tried getting media coverage? hitting up the mayors/congressman etc offices? or linking up w/ another organization that has some pull? got any celeb friends?

The local paper in Northern Virginia, InsideNova.com, was interested in running a story on my brother, but they were waiting for the County to approve the park dedication.

This notion didn't make a lot of sense to me at all.

I will try contacting them again, but they weren't much help.

We know a few "celebs" and had been trying to reach out to people in the Skateboard community for the story to pick up steam.

Thanks tor the input, ideas and support...I'll try to rev things up for a Fall Push.

Back
Top Bottom