12/1/09 Spacejams

DO YALL THINK THE JUMPMAN WILL BE REVERSED ???????
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

DO YALL THINK THE JUMPMAN WILL BE REVERSED ???????
eyes.gif

sadly, Im expecting it to be like the CDP, I might not cop just cuz of that, and get a nice older pair

def. going to cop these because i dont want to pay no 500$ for these maybe later when i get more money . but 12/1/09 is a Tuesday

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

december 1 2009?

on a tuesday?

interesting but no doubt im copping 2 pairs.

saving up.

December 1 is basically used to designate a release month.

You should probably expect the date to change
Exactly. My boy with a JB account also confirmed December release as well. The actual day is arbitrary.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I thought Jrose said something about pyramid post in general forum recently, but thanks for feeling me
I only like "Authentic" jordans.
No need to take the high and mighty approach, man. I like and prefer older Jordan retros for better quality, but many folks in the JB forum were not into Jordans back when these dropped, so they shouldn't be chastised for it. I will admit the CDP 11 is a piece of trash....but if people missed out on the orig Space Jams and are willing to drop $175 for a pair, let 'em.

Original molds are destroyed (or stolen by variant makers - lol) so you will never see a "mold" close to an original or the first round of XI retros. I just see no need to make people feel small or bad about purchasing a shoe they want.
Thank you for saying this.

Just warning some of the more frail NTers on here, Goons will be lurkin.

I'd roll deep, pack the burner, or order online if your under 150lbs.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Just warning some of the more frail NTers on here, Goons will be lurkin.

I'd roll deep, pack the burner, or order online if your under 150lbs.

hahaha, there may be a few shady cats out here, but theyd have to pop me more than once before I let go of that gotdamned bag

seems like ppl try to test me though just cuz Im white, I remember the 11/12 cdp two dudes was houndin me all the way out the mall til I met up with my dad andthey disappeared, I guess they thought some %%$$ would go down cuz he look like he sellin drugs or something hoppin out the SL wit jeezy bumpin and the basscranked up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom