12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Just warning some of the more frail NTers on here, Goons will be lurkin.

I'd roll deep, pack the burner, or order online if your under 150lbs.
laugh.gif

this release isnt even gonna be on my mind if they are CDP molds....

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

.No need to take the high and mighty approach, so you will never see a "mold" close to an original or the first round of XI retros. I just see no need to make people feel small or bad about purchasing a shoe they want.

I don't want 2 make herbs feel bad, I just want them 2 admit their quality is ca-ca
laugh.gif

I will get molds close 2 the original Flint, I got the connects 2 get them at about 350-400 a pop, that is fine... Herbs can eat the CDP molds.

Herbs... man please.... Get one of your connects to sell you a personality.

Originally Posted by scuffed nikes

.No need to take the high and mighty approach, so you will never see a "mold" close to an original or the first round of XI retros. I just see no need to make people feel small or bad about purchasing a shoe they want.

I don't want 2 make herbs feel bad, I just want them 2 admit their quality is ca-ca
laugh.gif

I will get molds close 2 the original Flint, I got the connects 2 get them at about 350-400 a pop, that is fine... Herbs can eat the CDP molds.

eek.gif
eek.gif
gott emmm!! ahaha.

i see concords on the white tee?? ? ? ?they gonna release the Concords xi too? ? ?? ?

Originally Posted by bossjulio

Originally Posted by scuffed nikes

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
gott emmm!! ahaha.

Oh yeah he got him alright, all the ones that you wish were in your closet.
313pws7.jpg

Originally Posted by micheal623

No news yet? i'd like to see some confirmation.
smile.gif

ummmmm dude, where have you been??? REDBRIM came through and confirmed this release, even G-Roc over at theshoegame.com confirmed all the sizes (GS, Mens,etc.) and shirts and bag being released along with prices...

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

If ppl spunt $175( plus tax $185 ) on spiz'ike's, Den wats so bad about spending $175+ on classic's...
pimp.gif

Y'all can't be serious, that price is simply rediculous...

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Honestly, I could care less about if the quality hurts my feet, as long as they look good.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY JB CAN SELL CRAP FOR SO MUCH!!!!!!!

people dont give a %%@!, they will pay whatever just to look cool with a jumpman on their shoe. We need quality, andthis doesnt help

Man, I just hate gettin a brand new fresh pair of js poppin the box open, and the first thing i see is a thread dangling down the side. this &*@# needs tostop jb.

Back
Top Bottom