2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Just offered Love and Kemba for Harden and Thaddeus Young and hopefully it goes through. Love's my dude but I'm beyond frustrated with him right now. My team is fluctuating in the top 5 but with Nash, Varejao, Melo and Love, I just can't take that 1st place spot with all these injuries. I was really reluctant to part with Kemba but since I have Vasquez and Nash plus Monta throwing in a few double digit dimes here and there, I won't really miss his assists and the hit I take from the loss in 3's won't be so bad with Harden's contributions.

I really wanted to hang on to Love but his poor shooting and this hand injury is just killing me right now :frown:

damn, I know the owners had to mad. Checked today and that love/deron for parker/horford/hickson got vetoed. There must have been some other people who thought that looked lopsided even though it was pretty much fair due to the current play of deron and love.

man they killed my trade :smh: |I :lol: I'm kinda glad because I didn't really want to give up TP tho

Oo snap so ur dnp mind blown? :wow: Im running team kmarts goons. If u ever want to part with kosta, ill be there. :lol:

glad I didn't trade DMC last week in one of my league....Dude has been beasting the last couple games :x

Last edited:
Ok, glad I didn't move Boogie :lol:

Man ... what to do with Waiters .. Drop him for Shved? Or hold on?

Last edited:
Boogie and J Smoove finally putting in work my squad. Peaking at the right time right now as I climb the rankings in my league. Also picked up Patrick Patterson in both of my leagues. Dropped Barnes and Kawhi for him.

Ok, glad I didn't move Boogie
laugh.gif

Man ... what to do with Waiters .. Drop him for Shved? Or hold on?
drop him for shved. shevd shouldve been on a team for the past 2 weeks

Is yahoo ever gonna give OJ Pg eligibility? I know hes been playing point for Dallas quite a bit. I only have westbrook and i dont want to drop any of my players just to pick up a pg because I punt assists. But it would be nice to be able to have full lineups like 2nite where westbrook isnt playing and i gotbguysbon the bench because i dont have a pg to plug in.

The only ones in FA are Kirk and Mo and Mos out for like 6 weeks

Should i pick up big baby davis and drop hedo??
nope
Is yahoo ever gonna give OJ Pg eligibility? I know hes been playing point for Dallas quite a bit. I only have westbrook and i dont want to drop any of my players just to pick up a pg because I punt assists. But it would be nice to be able to have full lineups like 2nite where westbrook isnt playing and i gotbguysbon the bench because i dont have a pg to plug in.

no they wont. the player must START as pg for 5 consecutive games in order to earn a new position eligibility. theres always someone starting as PG so oj at best will be sg/sf by the end of the year

nope

no they wont. the player must START as pg for 5 consecutive games in order to earn a new position eligibility. theres always someone starting as PG so oj at best will be sg/sf by the end of the year

Ok that makes sense. Wasnt sure of the eligibility rules for basketball. I knew baseball was just 10 starts combined at a position. But if its 5 in a row for bball i wont hold my breathe.

Looks like ill have to figure something else out for my pg position.

Last edited:
nope

Ok that makes sense. Wasnt sure of the eligibility rules for basketball. I knew baseball was just 10 starts combined at a position. But if its 5 in a row for bball i wont hold my breathe.

Looks like ill have to figure something else out for my pg position.
just have an empty slot for the day if you have to, not a big deal. you have less turnovers when you dont play a pg

what do you guys think about Kemba for Horford straight up? I have Kemba and would be receiving Horford. I'm in a 12 team league and have Love and Varejao but with andy dealing with injuries and Love out with his hands for the foreseeable future, I really need to do something about the boards I'm losing

Also: I have Monta on my squad too which is essentially the same type of player as Kemba for fantasy purposes :lol:

Last edited:
what do you guys think about Kemba for Horford straight up? I have Kemba and would be receiving Horford. I'm in a 12 team league and have Love and Varejao but with andy dealing with injuries and Love out with his hands for the foreseeable future, I really need to do something about the boards I'm losing

Also: I have Monta on my squad too which is essentially the same type of player as Kemba for fantasy purposes
laugh.gif
i would do it
should I drop Landry for Maxiel, guys have any thoughts on Austin Daye?
no

should I drop Landry for Maxiel, guys have any thoughts on Austin Daye?
Daye is hot right now, and Drummond is picking up more minutes. Should I drop Kawhi for Alan Anderson? I have  Kawhi, Gerald Wallace and Hedo and they are hurting team, any suggestions?

Grab Kirk. Dude us good for assists but may cost you in the turnover and fg% categories

Just got offered Lou Williams and Klay Thompson for Pau. Threw Pau on the block to see what i could get for him, and got this offer this morning. I just don't want to have to drop someone since i'll be getting two dudes.

Last edited:
Just got offered Lou Williams and Klay Thompson for Pau. Threw Pau on the block to see what i could get for him, and got this offer this morning. I just don't want to have to drop someone since i'll be getting two dudes.

i would take that trade because Pau is just lost on the Lakers offense but it also depends on your team makeup i.e. would you have too many guards. Lou is starting and balling right now and Klay should get it going when he finds his shot consistently. The only way you keep Pau is if you are at the top of the L and can do it and have the patience for when the trade deadline is near because in the right situation Pau can be good again. It's really up to you.

i would take that trade because Pau is just lost on the Lakers offense but it also depends on your team makeup i.e. would you have too many guards. Lou is starting and balling right now and Klay should get it going when he finds his shot consistently. The only way you keep Pau is if you are at the top of the L and can do it and have the patience for when the trade deadline is near because in the right situation Pau can be good again. It's really up to you.

I would be pretty loaded with guards if I do accept and I am currently 1st, 2.5 games up. I got wall coming back in a few weeks to so now that I think about it I don't need those two guys. If I got another big man in return depending who it is I'd possibly go through with it.

Back
Top Bottom