2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

There's a huge fuss going on in my league about vetoing a trade.

Basically a guy is making a trade with the last place team that's not gonna make the playoffs. The guy who is making the playoffs is gonna recieve paul milsap and mike conley. In return he is giving the last place team marcus thornton and marc gasol.

What do you think about this trade?

Lol I have had a lot of bs in my league like that. Commis even took off the trade review. Dudes been trading between friends the whole season. Good thing the deadline is over tho. Man picked up J. Green today and he got me -3 and I lost by 2!! And to top it off I had 3 players left and all 3 ended up not playing. Still in first tho!

Lol I have had a lot of bs in my league like that. Commis even took off the trade review. Dudes been trading between friends the whole season. Good thing the deadline is over tho. Man picked up J. Green today and he got me -3 and I lost by 2!! And to top it off I had 3 players left and all 3 ended up not playing. Still in first tho!

I feel you bro. The commissioner of my league traded Anthony Davis, Stephen Curry and Ty Lawson. Guess what he got for that? Lebron James and Monta Ellis :x

To make things worse he changed the veto settings of the league so no one can stop the trade

Last edited:
That trade almost went down in my league too cause it happened right before rondo got injured. The guy with cp3 sent a message to the commissioner to cancel it :lol:

Man I would quit if I was playing in these corrupt leagues. Would completely suck the fun out of the whole thing.

Man I would quit if I was playing in these corrupt leagues. Would completely suck the fun out of the whole thing.

Yeah that would piss me off. Problem in my league isn't dudes trading, it's no one adjusting their rosters weekly. Practically half the league doesn't touch their lineups so it's usually always the same people winning. Five of us have been at it all season, currently first and have been for almost two months.

That's turrible (Barkley voice). I think the worst one in my league was an injured Rondo for CP3
mean.gif
this is when you know you have to find a new league
I feel you bro. The commissioner of my league traded Anthony Davis, Stephen Curry and Ty Lawson. Guess what he got for that? Lebron James and Monta Ellis
sick.gif

To make things worse he changed the veto settings of the league so no one can stop the trade
this is actually a very fair trade...

Any Kyrie owners about to let him go this season? I swooped up Harden in the 1st, Kyrie in the 2nd and Kyrie's season ending chemistry leaves me extremely weak at PG

I'm in a keeper league and the guy who has Kyrie is a Cavs fan so he is stashing him for next season 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Looking to pick up Jermaine Oneal..Should i drop Barnes or Artest?
Artest easy. He's been ranked top 50 all season long. Despite his poor shooting he still provides 2+ 3PM and almost 2 SPG. Surprised he's still lingering on your waivers

manu is in your FA? what...

Lol ya he is. Remember when I said my league has some fishy things going on. Like that injured Rondo for CP3 trade. Well the commish dropped stoudemire hours later Manu gets dropped by another team. Crazy thing is, I'm playing him this week and he hasn't even set his lineup. So I think he dropped Manu so his friend can pick him up. But I swooped him up for Clark lol. Definitely leaving this league after the year.

i have parker and gasol on waiver. Who should i pick up? I am planning to drop korver for either one of them. Good Idea?

Back
Top Bottom