2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibbert's verticality stands no chance against LeBron's signature Off-Arm

NTS_-_BEEF_-_WATUSI.jpg

WIzards deserve much love for the turn around this season.. :pimp: They got a future ahead of them, this was a good learning experience for that squad.

Now.. onto the Main Event.

END THIS OKC!

Last edited:
Homecourt advantage will be huge for the Pacers this time around. This team isnt as mentally ****** as we think they are.
Yet they got embarrassedon their home floor by a young wizards team and a below .500 hawks team.

That Hawks team was a terrible matchup for the Pacers. Its all about matchups. I have the Heat in 7, but I would not be surprised at all if the Pacers play their best basketball of the playoffs.

marcin gortat is a classy dude and great leader. not sure his contract situation is, but wiz team really changed when he arrived

Heat/Pacers Spurs/OKC/LAC

The NBA is so predictable. Bring on the Skins and the KING that is the NFL!

Yall act like Miami has played like world beaters :lol: when the series start?

The east is such a joke. I don't want to hear how great the heat or lebron is. They cake walked their way to the conference finals past couple years. If you replace the pacer with the warrior or Dallas they probably making ECF every year too. It's a shame how one conference allow a team to make finals without any real test for 3 years in a row.
How many times you gonna try and bring up this argument? In both final wins hears the ECF went to a game 7. How is that easy? In 2012 they went 6 with Indy in the semis. In 2011 they played the number 1 seeded bulls who were suppose to be better and beat then in 5. Bosh was out for almost two whole series in 2012. Didn't the spurs last year sweep the 1st round and the WCF? But that's not easy right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom