2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Ben needs to bring his all at least for the first three quarters and let Jimmy close out
Harris needs to bring the same aggression as well
In this series, the Sixers are +20.9 with Joel on the floor and -46.1 with him out, even if he's not 100% we absolutely need him to be on the floor, even if it's just as a defensive anchor. We got 4 other guys who averaged over 18ppt and then we have Mike Scott. We can survive him not having a monstrous scoring game.

Ha damn I was a freshman in HS during that finals run. Was able to make it to game 7 vs the bucks that ECF. Time flies

This is reminding me of 2001 when we went 7 against the raptors in conf semis and then went 7 against milwaukee. :lol: Cant believe that was almost 20 years ago..
That was the year I became a fan of basketball. Was 7 then but AI was my Jordan growing up

That was the year I became a fan of basketball. Was 7 then but AI was my Jordan growing up
He was at Georgetown when I was in fifth grade. I didn’t really follow college ball at that point but my teacher told me about him bc my last name is Iverson. Haha I became a fan at that moment and when the sixers got him it was amazing. :lol:

I was rocking braids as a half arab half Filipino going to an Arabic private school. They wouldn't allow me to enter unless I cut it, but instead, I covered it up with a Kufi.

Toronto is under more pressure to win than us. Expecting to come out strong and we gotta withstand that and the refs. Aggressive Ben and DPOY Embiid is what we need

1 point in a 3 min stretch. 3 start fit horrible possessions all followed off a timeout.

This is going to sting. How fitting, 18 years ago VC shot didn’t go in.

Can’t see Brett coming back after those last 4 minutes of offense.
What’s dumb is that the same offense worked all through the 4th. Just don’t make any damn sense

If Simmons don’t come back with a damn jumpshot. Dude did absolutely nothing in the 4th

Tough L man

Pretty frustrating with them horrible possessions and Turnovers

Game 7 buzzer beater to lose on absolutely ****ing sickening

Had them in the penalty and not once touched ball in the paint in final 3mins

I mean aside from the coaching, brett did accept to be the GM in the off season. So I put the lack of depth squarely on him. You bring amir Johnson back and don’t solidify any bench positions except with rookies

Now it sucks that he was put in that position but he was

Back
Top Bottom