2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Still on the Ben train until it completely crashes and burns but dude really needs to get over his mental block for shooting and playing aggressive for complete games. Part of me hopes he isn’t an all star this year if he keeps playing like this and it’s a wake up call for him.

Agreed. I think something needs to humble him hard. Cause he’s just gonna keep rolling with this whole “okay so what if I don’t shoot the ball, I’m still an All Star and you guys aren’t” **** if things keep going his way.

Exactly, he knows if he stays the way he is, he'll get his money, endoursments, and all star selections, he's living it up.

I don't know how influential coach and management can be, but if they are, they are doing a crappy job to develop this guy. He cannot and should not be the focal point of the offence until he can actually run one.

I hope one day Brett would have the guts to bench him in late game situations the same way Kenny benched dlo last year. He earned every minute he played and it worked out well for his growth as a player and a leader.

Unless it's a fast break, Embiid and Tobi need to be option 1 and option 2 on offence.

Coach also needs to get Ben to catch the ball at the post and make plays from there.

I mean I’m sure they’ll look fresh on court but I have the 2017 Embiid that I much prefer. Our throwbacks this year are white too so I’m surprised we’re going with another light colored jersey.

When are we wearing these?

At this point that cream/parchment just needs to be the home jersey and get rid of the whites. Or make this an alternate home jersey they wear on Sunday’s or something

Wait so the blue would be the earned? Remember our city and earned last year was the same with different colors

Ben :pimp::pimp::pimp: Not only did he hit his first 3 but had one of his most complete games on both sides of the ball. He, Ennis, Thybulle, and Scott played really well tonight.

So we gonna talk about how bad Embiid has looked this year?

Honestly makes me think in a way that they signed Horford not only as Embiid insurance but in case they actually wanted to trade Embiid. We’ll see what happens though. He needs to start looking like he’s not going to fall on his face and turn the ball over every single possession in the most clumsy ways imaginable.

First game I missed watching this season, how was it other than Embiid having the worst game of his NBA career?

Our two franchise cornerstones have not taken the steps forward they needed to and actually seem like they’ve regressed.

Hoping it’s just early season struggles with all the new personnel but 0 points? 0-11? Ben showing no situational awareness while heaving the ball with 5.5 left? Damn

It honestly seems more often than not that in crunch time Embiid and Simmons consistently hurt us more than they help us. Embiid tries to play hero ball every single time and tries to pull off some dumb *** fadeaways that he watched on YouTube and Ben is completely nonexistent.

Tonight J-Rich, Tobias and Horford did their jobs. Our two All-Stars let them down and lost us this game.

Back
Top Bottom