2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

WIll the concords sb be a GR? or what online store could i get them at? my shoe store in my state suck and never carry any SBs.

WIll the concords sb be a GR? or what online store could i get them at? my shoe store in my state suck and never carry any SBs.

Guys in this thread are extremely helpful, but you should look for the info within the thread first, it is readily available in the last few pages.

Love Friday's at the office.

Only day I can wear sneakers and decided to break out one of the most underrated Black Box release.

Butter suede with premium leather.....
BONUS: Unedited version

Last edited:
Not sure if it's already been said, but someone tweeted yesterday that the CCS in Washington Square (no idea where this is, just a heads up) is closing and they are starting to mark down their products, including SBs. Might be worth checking to see if other stores are doing the same.

Only skimmed the last few pages, but apologies if already posted.

But, Kicksdeals giveth and taketh away.

http://store.unitefootwear.com/men-footwear-sneakers

Promo code KICKSDEALS40 gets you 40% of many of the SBs on the site.

I was going to do the same bc I remembered someone was looking for the st pattys and these are included-- but then I realized how bent people were about Unites prices and practices and kept quite lol

So FCLA is already dropping the Concord SB? Price is
sick.gif

http://www.flightclubla.com/p.php?fc=la&c=sb&i=080899
Not sure if true, but I heard Nike Santa Monica released them yesterday...

Can anyone in LA confirm?

Last edited:
I was going to do the same bc I remembered someone was looking for the st pattys and these are included-- but then I realized how bent people were about Unites prices and practices and kept quite lol
SCUM-nited* 
roll.gif

I was just looking at Vertical, seems as if they don't update the available stock online.  I would give them a call as well.  I know a few more spots that have some in stock, but not sure what size he's looking for.  Vert does have a size 15 in stock, for any of my SQuatch members!!!

Winning!!
smokin.gif
 Yessir, not a bad price for a DS Pink Box goodie. 
So FCLA is already dropping the Concord SB? Price is
sick.gif

http://www.flightclubla.com/p.php?fc=la&c=sb&i=080899

mean.gif
 Year of the beast. 
when it's lineup time people just leave a chair to signify that this is their spot in line. so instead of standing there they just go about their day.
Leaving chairs unattended..... FALCON PUNCH

falconpunch.gif

^that gif lol

Foam, nice pick up on the hyperstrike Levi's. that's a great price IMO

Concords are an easy pass for me. They are gonna get dirty and yellow after a few wears. Good look to those who are tryna cop

I've got a few pending deals on some great older pairs, hopefully I'll be able to post some pics soon

Last edited:
Not sure if true, but I heard Nike Santa Monica released them yesterday...

Can anyone in LA confirm?

I can confirm that! I just got off the phone with them and they have some sizes left. They won't take phone orders until tomorrow though. Biggest they had was an 11.5. 1 (310) 393-7384 give them a call tomorrow.

I can confirm that! I just got off the phone with them and they have some sizes left. They won't take phone orders until tomorrow though. Biggest they had was an 11.5. 1 (310) 393-7384 give them a call tomorrow.
I just got home from picking up the last 12 there. They said they started selling them on Thursday. Box price of $85.

Too bad my LA homie is out of town.

Would have loved to have a pair of Concords early...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom