2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone know of any UK/EU Hacky sack dates?
Or if the snake eyes dropped over here In the UK?
Every site seems to just have 1 or 2 older dunk models
Thanks

I was hours away from winning a pair of Born in the USAs for $220 (there was no reserve and there were only a couple bidders) today and then I get this message from the guy...

I bet. SMH

I was hours away from winning a pair of Born in the USAs for $220 (there was no reserve and there were only a couple bidders) today and then I get this message from the guy...

I bet. SMH
Damn that's shady as hell man. Dude wasn't trying to let you get em at a steal price cause he most likely expected them to go to the likes of $350+. eBay needs to implement something to prevent things like this from happening or at least compensate the bidder with some free eBay bucks or something when it does happen.

Last edited:

I bet. SMH
can you still leave negative feedback?

That's dirty man, sorry to hear and see that...it happened to me a few months back too and I was salty and angry as hell except the dude was honest, which idk if it made the way I felt worse or not lol.

Long time lurker here. Figured its time that I join so I can participate in the discussion and also help people find kicks. I strongly believe in helping others so Ill do my best! I  am a 41 year old professional male, so probably not this sites core demographic but I love dunks and have been collecting for about 8 years. I am not a reseller and I wear what I buy (except for a few that I've kept on ice - Jamesons and an extra pair of SPOT's)

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the over 40 Sneakerhead/Collector/Connoisseur /Hoarder Club!
1 of a few over 40 on this Thread still rocking Dunks, too many years now, I stopped counting...

Have an opportunity to come up on some grails. Just need to know how much is a fair price so I need price checks on (all DS) RESNs, Heinekins, and white supreme lows.

Back
Top Bottom