2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

We accepting this apology or nah?

7FD985F2-B3F8-4F91-9508-F99D7905D623.png
mustve been alottttttttttttttttttt of angry dms sent to him.:lol:

And nothing, nothing will change about dealing with bots, except to make more and do preorders.

While all these label founders or shops move on to sell their next project/product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zach and I discussed this last week. It’s all part of the wheel. No one has any incentive to do something about resellers, bots, and the resale market because big players have big money to lose. The resale market is now worth hundreds of millions (or something like that?). Nike, the shops, and collaborators all have way too much skin in the game to take action. They’re all rubbing elbows behind the scenes.

Zach and I discussed this last week. It’s all part of the wheel. No one has any incentive to do something about resellers, bots, and the resale market because big players have big money to lose. The resale market is now worth hundreds of millions (or something like that?). Nike, the shops, and collaborators all have way too much skin in the game to take action. They’re all rubbing elbows behind the scenes.
i mean look at Nike themselves. they rigged a collaboration for a reseller for Air Max Day. its the illusion of fighting bots. only real G to ever check resellers was Meg.

Looks like an empty apology. You saw the chaos that ensued with the purple lobsters and yet, you and the team weren't prepared for today? Did you not see they hype that occurred when the green pairs released in Shanghai?

It doesn't make any sense. You speak of helping out the 'loyal' people yet you didn't do anything to combat or prepare for the bots and early links.

Looks like an empty apology. You saw the chaos that ensued with the purple lobsters and yet, you and the team weren't prepared for today? Did you not see they hype that occurred when the green pairs released in Shanghai?

It doesn't make any sense. You speak of helping out the 'loyal' people yet you didn't do anything to combat or prepare for the bots and early links.
theyre not gonna do anything. all there other collabs are trash so they need to highlght these lobster releases to make their shop "cool".

Yeah I’m kinda glad this mess is done. I’m not really a fan of lobsters except for maybe the red, and the colorways all seem redundant. The novelty is not something that can last for 5 pairs lol.

In reference to bots. As a shop or brand, I’m not even so sure that responsibility should be on you as much as it should be on Shopify/etc preventing fraudulent transactions

Don’t get me wrong, it would be nice to see ANYONE care. But Shopify gets Tuscan Raided every release and no one does a thing

In reference to bots. As a shop or brand, I’m not even so sure that responsibility should be on you as much as it should be on Shopify/etc preventing fraudulent transactions

Don’t get me wrong, it would be nice to see ANYONE care. But Shopify gets Tuscan Raided every release and no one does a thing
anti bot intelligence team slacking

theyre not gonna do anything. all there other collabs are trash so they need to highlght these lobster releases to make their shop "cool".
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do anything.

An 'apology' was issued because his DM was getting blown up by upset people. IMO, he was trying to save face.

They had plenty of time to prepare and handle this release.

Yup, it's a symbiotic relationship.
Saw the thread jumped 20 pages, and skimmed to realize I wouldn't have had a shot anyway. Figured as much.

Back
Top Bottom