24 bball players

Which gym is the best? I usually mess with chino hills cause they run the long court, don't really like the short courts, hows puente hills?

I hoop @ Hermosa Beach, Crenshaw and 180th, Brea, Yorba Linda, and Santa Fe Springs.

puente hills is alright at best. court is shorter and theres also a smaller court on the side. i personally like la mirada since its college court
play there quite often

I used to go to the one in Rancho Cucamonga...very decent run there.

Didn't like Chino Hills....low ceilings and inconsistent competition.

Played ball at a lot of 24hrs:

Chino Hills: Low ceilings, ok comp around 6p, I remember they would have holes in their ceilings so when it rained they would close down the courts
smh.gif
AlsoStacy Augmon use to go there every morning around 830A.
laugh.gif

Corona: They play 2 ways, short ways and long ways. Good comp once everyone stops arguing. They had issues with outdated lights hanging and the ball wouldalways hit them and one day the ball smashed the light up and it had mercury in it and it burned the hardwood floors
smh.gif
... they didn't change the floorstill now (courts being open back on Monday).

Rancho: Good run there.

Brea: I find very consistent run here, always find CSUF bball team here.

Puente Hills: Eh, its ok ...

Like any other courts, you gotta go when the time is right - either you go when there isn't much run and get plenty of games in or you go when there isgood competition and gotta wait 3+ games.

I play at Lemon, GG & La Habra (or is it La Mirada)....

Lemon's lighting sucks butt...but I enjoy the games there (I'm not very competitive)...

Garden Grove on Sunday mornings had fun games, but I haven't been there in months...

La Habra (La Mirada)...the one off hillsborough, is just full of egotistical argumentative chumps...that's my take.

I usually prefer to go when its not a 4 game wait in order to play.....hell, I'd prefer if it was just me, so I can just practice shooting on my own....LMAO

for what its worth, don't listen to me.

katella because they never close the gym
bella terra because its new and good lighting
im mainly at katella though
good competitive runs

Originally Posted by soleseeker3503

katella because they never close the gym
bella terra because its new and good lighting
im mainly at katella though
good competitive runs
where is katella?
I know of one off orangewood in anaheim....
I went to that one on my day off once and it was ridiculously packed....
like a 3-4 game wait, and dudes had 3 to their team but wouldn't pick up stragglers....
"Nah, I got 5...."...then I hear them say "I need 2, you wanna run...."

felt like the playground all over again....me being picked last or going back to the handball courts....hahahah
laugh.gif

do they really not close the gym there?
I might have to roll one late evening...I like to shoot around solo during the wee hours.
might even be nice to get a late nite, 5-5 game .....like midnite bball stylee...

Originally Posted by airmag15

24 Corona FTW, New court and paint, just re-opened courts 2 nights ago, fresh wax!
When do you go airmag? I'm usually there at 830A.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by airmag15

24 Corona FTW, New court and paint, just re-opened courts 2 nights ago, fresh wax!
When do you go airmag? I'm usually there at 830A.

I normally roll around 8:30 pm til about 10-11pm

I keep it simple, Harbor/ Lemon ... down the freeway from me and I've come to know most of the regulars.

Originally Posted by csufaccord

I keep it simple, Harbor/ Lemon ... down the freeway from me and I've come to know most of the regulars.
haha, word...when do you usually play there?

What's it like on weekdays in the evenings? I've always been tempted to roll thru there, but I hate having long waits to get on.

I go to Lemon pretty regularly on the weekends.

Back
Top Bottom