50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

? wheres the snitching?

Preme didn't goto jail for getting 50 shot
Ja didn't goto jail for getting 50 shot

edit:
if anything, thats more proof that 50 was actually living that lifestyle, theres 0 proof that Ross is
ohwell.gif
(if thats whats so important to everyone)

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

he didnt really say preme shot me...

he alluded to it... but thats because he was asked about it... its not like he said no what really irks me preme trying to get me killed

I just feel like he was talkin to much on that subject. Getting to detailed on National radio but nobody else said anything about it so...

Ross is a fraud. Point blank.

Its not that he was a CO. Its that he lies and lies about it. Dude is sayin he does this and that and he hasnt done ##%%.

Why would it matter if he admits it or not? We knew dude was a CO the whole time?

How can 50 even try and base the beef about Ross being a CO...when I thought it was NEW when those pics came out dudes told me 'thats old'
That's exactly it though, everybody already knew yet dude still kept denying it. What better way to discredit someone than to catch lyingabout something everyone already knows the answer to.

wanted. He said that they should have just adjusted the amount of money that he was paying. He said that he has to pay $84,000 a year in child support and a 12year old kid doesn't need more than that. 50 said that people want to get what they can and there is no relationship there anymore. 50 said that he waspaying $500,000 a year before this woman tried to sue him. He said that she sued for more and ended up getting less.

talk about failing
laugh.gif
smh.gif

so, apparently dude in the video is the one who gave it to 50..
hes all censored but for a second i thought it was kimbo slice lol.

laugh.gif
50 has gone to far. He didnt even go at Ja this bad sex tapes bruh? Thats past music 50 must be takin out that "Get Up" flop frustration onRoss.

Originally Posted by PutitintheAir

Originally Posted by doyung9

Magnificent is a good song. Don't get me wrong.

But when I listen to any of his music now, I feel like I'm listening to M.C. Hammer when he was doing the "gangster" thing. I just don't believe it, so no matter what the quality of the music, I just can't stop laughing anytime Rick Fraud opens his mouth.

Fixed.
grin.gif
....Actually Magnificent is a good song....but it's notbecause of Rick Ross. The production on that track is smooth and John Legend put it down on that song.

I agree with everything else though.

Dapper D wrote:

On Denying Being A Correctional Officer

"Me not answering or addressing that situation has nothing to do with my career. I've accomplished enough, and I've made enough money for me to be good… Yes, it was me in those
pictures. But I'ma tell you this. Me taking that job, I was doing my job. You understand what I mean?"

So it took you this long to admit the truth when everyone knew it was the truth to begin with!!?? Ross you're pathetic!
smh.gif

Dudes like this clown Rick Ross are what's wrong with hip hop today. Too many superficial people trying to portray something they're not.

Dude got in the game. Lied as long he could to make some $$...and the ONLY reason this fat %@*** is coming out with the truth now is because his wholecharacter has been exposed.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to murk this dude. Dude made a mockery of hip-hop, the real Ricky Ross, and made Miami and Dade countylook BAD!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Dapper D wrote:

On Denying Being A Correctional Officer

"Me not answering or addressing that situation has nothing to do with my career. I've accomplished enough, and I've made enough money for me to be good… Yes, it was me in those
pictures. But I'ma tell you this. Me taking that job, I was doing my job. You understand what I mean?"
So it took you this long to admit the truth when everyone knew it was the truth to begin with!!?? Ross you're pathetic!
smh.gif

Dudes like this clown Rick Ross are what's wrong with hip hop today. Too many superficial people trying to portray something they're not.

Dude got in the game. Lied as long he could to make some $$...and the ONLY reason this fat %@*** is coming out with the truth now is because his whole character has been exposed.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to murk this dude. Dude made a mockery of hip-hop, the real Ricky Ross, and made Miami and Dade county look BAD!
sick.gif

i don't even really have a problem with this being fake, or partially fake or whatever aspect, as long as an artist makes good, meaningful music. but in myopinion, ross doesn't even do that. his music is very bland to me. nothing outstanding, or inspiring, or really anything. it fades into the backgroundbecause it sounds just like everything else on the radio. and no, i don't necessarily thing 50 makes great music either. i do think GRODT is a classic anddid have good music. and he has fallen off since then, but i'd say he's still on the same level at the very least as ross. also, this sex tape ishilarious.

Back
Top Bottom