6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

The Genius 2.0 Sandow
pimp.gif
Edit: Ricardo looking like Lion O or an extra from Cats
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Current WWE CHAMPION To Be At TNA Slammiversary This Sunday

Spoiler [+]
Christian will be in Arlington, TX on Sunday for the TNA Slammiversary show according to a message from Dixie Carter on Twitter.

In March, as part of the deal to get Ric Flair to attend the WWE Hall of Fame, TNA had asked for Christian for one show.  The idea was to be at a show and do a sitdown interview for a DVD release or releases talking about his TNA in TNA or for possible releases on wrestlers in TNA.

2a7xtfa.jpg

- Coming to the half-way point of Chris Jericho’s 30-day WWE suspension, Jericho tweeted Friday morning, “15 years ago I was in the Top Of The Super Junior tournament for New Japan Wrestling. I didnt win. The 15 Amendment gives u the right to vote.

oh so JNSQ is back from "finding himself".

what did u find? u found out that u absolutely suck? did u find any charisma? seeing as u have none.

My absence was far more exciting than your presence.

Please direct any more 30 year old angst towards your parents.
Your failure as man and overall interesting member of humanity is ultimately their failure.

Take notes from their failure and try not to let what happened to you happen to your dear nephew.
My thoughts are with him.

With love,
JNSQ...for evermore

"As you can see, a hard man is good to find."
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Sandow cameo.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

My absence was far more exciting than your presence.

Please direct any more 30 year old angst towards your parents.
Your failure as man and overall interesting member of humanity is ultimately their failure.

With love,
JNSQ...for evermore
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]a lot of you guys have blown for the longest... but dammit JNSQ....[/color]

- Once reports surfaced last week that Kelly Kelly was booking projects outside of WWE, the company began trying to get her to sign a new deal. While she is still under contract with the company, WWE feels she is the most marketable Diva on the roster right now, and is willing to spend the money to lock her in a longer term deal.

- There is a possibility that Alberto Del Rio may need to be pulled from the No Way Out PPV due to a concussion he sustained last week.

- We noted before that R-Truth was absent from the RAW live event in Spain and Zack Ryder had to team with Kofi Kingston. At last night’s live event in Valencia, Spain, it was Brodus Clay who teamed with Kingston to defend the WWE Tag Team Titles.

This is not confirmed yet but reports going around are that R-Truth is suffering from a broken foot.

- UFC President Dana White spoke with MMAJunkie.com about the recent meeting he had with WWE Superstar and former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar after UFC 146.

“The meeting did not go well. Probably the worst meeting we’ve ever had with Brock Lesnar, and I haven’t talked to him since. It’s one of those things (where) it’s not worth getting into it publicly,

Originally Posted by toine2983

"As you can see, a hard man is good to find."
laugh.gif
alien.gif
He said something similar before in the episode with Ricardo.  
laugh.gif

Santino is gold.

Thought ther was gonna be a prediction contest for tonights PPV.
Bastard though cause I marked thinking Punk was showing up.
laugh.gif

Sorry for the lack of preview for Slammiversary. It was a very long weekend.

The crowd and arena look awesome for Slammiverary. Great turnout.

Back
Top Bottom