6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

James Storm returns to accept Crimson's challenge and Crimson's streak is over.

It's kind of a shame because Crimson as a heel bragging about this streak was actually kind of entertaining, but Crimson still sucks in the ring so whatever.

Did he really just have his undefeated streak snapped in about 5 minutes?..That seems like such a stupid decision..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Did he really just have his undefeated streak snapped in about 5 minutes?..That seems like such a stupid decision..

I can understand this logic, but Crimson had no upside so whatever.  His undefeated streak was a joke anyway.

I agree 4w, but it seemed like they've made it a big deal and to have it end like that seems kinda dumb..

Dixie could get it..

Really looking forward to AA moving up to the main event spot. He's the best worker in the company. He deserves it.

With Sting and AJ out on the stage, I guess he's not the one going into the Hall of Fame tonight.

EDIT: Welp, I was wrong. I know Case and Hombre are smiling right now.

Someone call 911 cause 4w's mind just exploded..Sting is the first inductee into the TNA HOF!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by casekicks

Someone call 911 cause 4w's mind just exploded..Sting is the first inductee into the TNA HOF!!!!!!!!

Sting was the right choice to put into the HOF tonight.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Seems like Sting wasn't aware he was going in tonight. He seems genuinely surprised.

Thats what I thought too..4w you're going to have to check your info sites and see if this was the case or not..

I'm legit as excited about this match as about any match this year outside of the Punk/Bryan PPV match.

Joseph Park Equire is not a trained athlete.  This is not a fair fight 
frown.gif

ABYSS!!!!!!!

Have to think it was someone dressed up as him because he got in and out from under the ring way too quick.

That was the worst match so far..Bully Ray should be going for the WHC belt tonight..

That match was so freaking awesome. Very, very well done, TNA.

Park was getting beat up and embarrassed by Bully. Park would get small hope spots but Bully would quickly shut him down. Bully beat him with a chair. Bully set up a table in the ring. Park got knocked down and rolled to the outside under the ring. Abyss came out from the other side of the ring and surprised Bully and chokeslammed him through the table. Abyss went back under the ring. Joe Park came back out. Park made the pin and got the win in shocking finish.

I think it was someone else dressed up as Abyss because we never saw his face and the change under the ring happened very quickly. Still, whoever it was playing Abyss was almost the perfect body type, so it worked really well.

I think the fans think Christian Cage is actually back in TNA.  Not just a one time thing.
Hogan should have made a bigger deal about Christian coming back.  Tenay undersold it too.  Taz was the only one to get really excited about it.

Back
Top Bottom