6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ITO, TNA inducted sting 1st to probably show off the WWE, imo.

JJ should have been 1st imo.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JJ or AJ would have been the way i would have went imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But, as i usually don't agree with 4W, Sting holds no drawing power anymore. And WWE (vince) has never cared about a product or person he didn't create. I really think they (he) could care less.[/color]

You want to say sting has no drawing power, fine, but him on WWE tv would be huge. Even though it looks like it will never happen, the match everyone has always wanted to see is him vs taker. To say Vince doesn't care is a bit of a stretch. IMO, he still cares but probably just not as much.

ITO, TNA inducted sting 1st to probably show off the WWE, imo.

JJ should have been 1st imo.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JJ or AJ would have been the way i would have went imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But, as i usually don't agree with 4W, Sting holds no drawing power anymore. And WWE (vince) has never cared about a product or person he didn't create. I really think they (he) could care less.[/color]

You want to say sting has no drawing power, fine, but him on WWE tv would be huge. Even though it looks like it will never happen, the match everyone has always wanted to see is him vs taker. To say Vince doesn't care is a bit of a stretch. IMO, he still cares but probably just not as much.
I see Vince going all out for Wrestlemania 30 to get Sting. There's no one left to legitimately challenge the streak.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

I see Vince going all out for Wrestlemania 30 to get Sting. There's no one left to legitimately challenge the streak.

sting said they were real close at WM27. If it doesn't happen for WM29, its over.

sting said they were real close at WM27. If it doesn't happen for WM29, its over.

I kinda feel like its gonna be Lesnar/Taker at WM29 but maybe the payday could lure in Sting
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Ugh, make it stop.

make what stop?

The Sting talk..4w can't stand him because he's not like Cena, so when we talk about the Stinger he gets all cranky..

Originally Posted by casekicks

make what stop?

The Sting talk..4w can't stand him because he's not like Cena, so when we talk about the Stinger he gets all cranky..
Then you def gotta change your AVI then bruhbruhbruh
Can't do it man..Those are the 2 greatest wrestlers in WCW history and both easily in the top ten of the past 30 years..Plus it's the best wrestling avy on NT so I gotsta keep it..

WWE's anti-bullying campaign really is a joke if that's the stuff Vince is trying to pull. Way too many contradictory things happen
there for that campaign to really be taken seriously.

PPV sounded good tonight, another good start to actually not spinning their wheels.

with WWE goin 3 hours starting July 23rd, hopefully JR does commentary.

would be dope if vince brought joey styles or tony schiavone to do the play by play.

also, wwe is looking to debut new stars that night.

dean ambrose, bray wyatt, seth rollins, big e langston, leo kruger, richie steamboat.

maybe 2 of those guys get called up.

I hope they keep Richie's being like his father thing to a minimum cause look what that did to DiBiase Jr and Tamina, went straight to nowhere.

would be dope if vince brought joey styles or tony schiavone to do the play by play.

dean ambrose, bray wyatt, seth rollins, big e langston, leo kruger, richie steamboat.

I highly doubt we will get any announcing changes.  And Schiavone?  No chance.  He and WWE were never on good terms.  Plus, he sucked.
Before WWE calls anyone else up, they need to do something with all the new guys they have now.  Clay, Ryback, Cesaro, Sandow, Ryback, Young/Oneil.  They're all just guys right now who have no purposeful reason for being on TV.  Unless you are going to bring up new talent with a plan on how to use them, there is no point in putting them on TV.

- Sources within WWE have confirmed that WWE Tag Team Champion R-Truth suffered a broken foot. He did not go on the Raw brand’s tour of Spain last week-Kofi Kingston partnered with Zack Ryder and Brodus Clay at events.

- Counting down to thirteen days remaining on his thirty-day WWE suspension due to an irresponsible act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE live event in São Paulo on May 24, Chris Jericho tweeted Sunday, “Jason Voorhees was the killer in the Friday The 13th movies. 13 is the name of the new Megadeth album. I have 13 black socks…

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I highly doubt we will get any announcing changes.  And Schiavone?  No chance.  He and WWE were never on good terms.  Plus, he sucked.
Before WWE calls anyone else up, they need to do something with all the new guys they have now.  Clay, Ryback, Cesaro, Sandow, Ryback, Young/Oneil.  They're all just guys right now who have no purposeful reason for being on TV.  Unless you are going to bring up new talent with a plan on how to use them, there is no point in putting them on TV.

its being reported that vince wants to introduce new talents july 23rd.

all the guys u mentioned are on smackdown too.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I know WWE has put a lot of foolishness on TV over the years, but man WCW.
laugh.gif

Buff Bagwell taking a swing at his old lady.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Too much real life with that Hogan comment.
Sid.
laugh.gif

The amount of slander just tossed around like nothing is amazing
roll.gif

Poor TNA. They put on a great show and still not impressive enough for some.
laugh.gif
 Poor DoubleJ, should have def been 1st in. That triple threat match.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom