6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

How can I buy into big show being a heel when he has that lion tattoo that looks like it is eating a parrot

Originally Posted by PLVN

Does anyone actually watch these USA original series?

I mean really.
I watch Suits 
embarassed.gif

It's a good show. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

I mean really.
I watch Suits 
embarassed.gif

It's a good show. 
ohwell.gif
I watch Psych & saw Common Law last week. Psych is hilarious and I thought Common Law was pretty good.

I was waiting for Show to grab that fan sign, rip it then throw it back in their face.

I mean really.

I watch Psych, White Collar, Suits, and Royal Pains. and the few episodes of others ive seen have been good. USA shows are generally quality.. going way back to La Femme Nikita.

Suits is a great show, season 1 was very good.

and apparently Cena faced Show, Tensai and Big Johnny in a dark match

I dont know Orton on Memorial Day after hearing the story from his side doesnt strike me as being as horrid as you would think.
Came off as a guy who made a decision who really didnt know what he was getting to as a whole.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by hymen man

I mean really.
I watch Suits 
embarassed.gif

It's a good show. 
ohwell.gif
I watch Psych & saw Common Law last week. Psych is hilarious and I thought Common Law was pretty good.
They lowkey got some of the best shows on tv besides HBO & AMC

Raw Arena Report
1. Dark match.  Tyson Kidd v Dean Ambrose.  Crowd hated both.  Except a large contingent of IWC behind me.  Then a Tyson Kidd chant got started?  Very strange. 

Ambrose pinned Kidd with ddt.  Short match, Ambrose cut promo on way down to Ring.

2.  Superstars.

Beth v Alicia.  Someone working with WWE moved the red hat garage shirt WWE Sign Guy from 3rd row opposite hard camera to 1st row hard camera side.  Beth won with glam slam.  About the same length as Kidd match.  Not bad for divas.  Could see Beth calling it.

3. Albert v Alex Riley

Old man man next to me claims Andre the giant was from Houma LA.

Albert beats the hell out of him. Pins Riley with Baldo bomb.  Roughs up the Sakamoto on the way out. Short match.  Decent heat for albert. A- Rye chant after.

K-fabe sign confiscated from guys sitting in Sign Guy's old spot.  An old lady and her grandson had no idea what k-fabe was when sign was taken. They asked me and I didn't have the patience to explain it.  Vince's Gestapo is out in force tonight.  Cole comes out and is booed hard.  Everyone stood up for king but he really only got light cheers.

Cena loved when show on camera.

2nd sign confiscated from same area as before.

Jeff hardy sign confiscated from the same kid and his grandma that asked me what K-fabe was. The WWE guy was real nice about taking the sign it and good at explaining it to the kid.  The kid told me he has a Matt hardy sign and he isn't in TNA so they can suck it.  Matt hardy sign confiscated 5 minutes later.  No good reason to give the kid this time.  Could tell the guy doing it didn't love it.

Absurd.  R truth tries to get crowd pumped up and security is telling everyone on floor to sit!  Total 1984 style crowd control going on.  I'm concerned my iPhone will be confiscated at anytime for taking notes to report to the Observer.  This went on all night, when people on the floor got hot for something security was all over them to sit down.

Orton got 1/2 the pop he got last raw in New Orleans 

Changed the canvas after Otunga and Sheamus.

Broadus Clay was stretchered out.

Dark match.  Cena v Johnny ace, Albert and big show.  

Show hit Albert with WMD.  Cena knocks show out of the ring.  Cena pins Albert. Fu to Johnny ace.  Everyone goes home happy.

Yes chants all over the place after the show.  I've never seen anything like that.

Biggest pops.

1. Cena

2. Punk

3. Broadus Clay

Daniel Bryan got a lot of boos and yes chants.  Reaction on par with Punk.  Everyone into that match more than any other of the night.

Most Heat

All the heels were about even.

Back
Top Bottom