6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

^
laugh.gif
Lil man copped a feel
pimp.gif

Even the youngins know Layla is a dimepiece 

Orton vs Ziggler on the PPV? I can dig it...hopefully Ziggler goes over!!!!!!!!!!!

*insert boy and dog praying by bed pic*

- Look for John Cena and CM Punk to work a lot more SmackDown tapings in the future, with a lot of dark main event appearances. The feeling is that Randy Orton was sent to SmackDown for drawing power but now that’s not enough.

Among the wrestlers, the feeling is that they are stretching Cena thin and the comment was made that it’s no surprise Cena is getting divorced because he’s never home. There’s also a feeling among the wrestlers that WWE is running the top guys ragged and that’s never a good thing.

- A fan asked WWE Champion CM Punk if his run with TNA back in the early 2000′s will be covered on his upcoming DVD from WWE. Punk said he thinks it’s mentioned.

Punk was also asked when he will retire from professional wrestling. He replied, “Way sooner than you think.

That Earl Hebner gif.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Peep that's Layla in that catsuit?
devil.gif

WWE 13 Info:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/29/igns-exclusive-debut-of-wwe-13

[h1]

WWE '13 Features Revealed, Screenshots Included, Available October 30th

12:25 PM - May 29, 2012 by Steve_OS

19812.jpg

Check out 10 new WWE 13 screenshots, right here.

Last summer, one man revolutionized the current WWE landscape. In a legendary moment at the end of Monday Night Raw, WWE Superstar CM Punk – as The Voice of the Voiceless – changed everything the world knew about WWE. Through his words and actions, a new leader emerged to set a higher standard, convey a new brand of attitude and ultimately ignite a revolution among the WWE Universe. His mantra? "Best in the World."

It’s not the first time WWE has seen such rebellion. Nearly 15 years ago, the legendary "Stone Cold" Steve Austin also revolutionized the WWE realm, sparking a new generation of supporters through his relentless, antihero behavior in one of WWE’s most celebrated time periods: the Attitude Era. Why did it happen? In his words, "'Cause Stone Cold said so."

Today, a new crusade is on the horizon, and it doesn’t start with an iconic WWE Superstar on television, online or at a live event. WWE '13 is imminent, and it’s time to Live the Revolution.

THQ’s flagship WWE videogame franchise returns to provide the most authentic, seamless and passionate experience to date – all while turning up the attitude. WWE '13 will transform WWE gameplay through the introduction of WWE Live[emoji]8482[/emoji], completely changing the way players embrace the videogame’s audio and presentation elements. Predator Technology[emoji]8482[/emoji] returns to further implement critical gameplay improvements, while fan favorites in WWE Universe Mode and the franchise’s renowned Creation Suite are poised to offer the utmost in player freedom. Furthermore, WWE '13 will introduce a groundbreaking, single-player campaign based on the highly influential Attitude Era. Complete with a robust roster – the largest to date in the franchise – along with a host of additional features, WWE '13 is ready to live a revolution all its own.

KEY FEATURES
  • WWE LIVE[emoji]8482[/emoji] – Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio and presentation system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame
  • THE ATTITUDE IS BACK – Return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history – a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution – through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed television "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
  • WWE UNIVERSE 3.0 – Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE Champion
  • PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY[emoji]8482[/emoji] 2.0 – Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its predecessors
  • CREATE + SHARE – Utilize the franchise’s industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, entrances, arenas, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more, as well as share and download creations with others from around the world
  • DISTINGUISHED ROSTER – Compete with a vast array of WWE Superstars and Attitude Era luminaries from the largest roster in franchise history, including cover Superstar CM Punk, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Sheamus, Undertaker, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry
  • SURPRISES IN STORE – Live the Revolution through future announcements, including additional game features, a comprehensive roster reveal, downloadable content and big surprises

[/h1]

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- We noted before that Brock Lesnar met with UFC President Dana White in Las Vegas this weekend following the UFC pay-per-view. There was some speculation that WWE and UFC were in on the whole thing as part of the Lesnar storyline.

Word now is that WWE had no part in the meeting and it was all Lesnar’s doing. Speculation now is that Lesnar was trying to fuel his WWE storyline and at the same time make a “power play

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

- We noted before that Brock Lesnar met with UFC President Dana White in Las Vegas this weekend following the UFC pay-per-view. There was some speculation that WWE and UFC were in on the whole thing as part of the Lesnar storyline.

Word now is that WWE had no part in the meeting and it was all Lesnar’s doing. Speculation now is that Lesnar was trying to fuel his WWE storyline and at the same time make a “power play

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Can't wait to spend $60 bucks on this.
Gonna play it for two weeks and never touch it again.
pimp.gif

tired.gif

i learned from wwe '12 and i wont pick up '13 unless their servers actually work.

its pathetic that in this day in age video game companies dont have servers that work from day 1 of game release.

pimp.gif

tired.gif

i learned from wwe '12 and i wont pick up '13 unless their servers actually work.

its pathetic that in this day in age video game companies dont have servers that work from day 1 of game release.
That's why I gave up on Madden and didn't bother buying WWE 12.  The Madden 11 servers were so bad, I quit after a week and vowed not to buy the game ever again.

pimp.gif

tired.gif

Honestly WWE 12 was a very good game once you get acclimated to the controls. Best wrestling game I've played in years.

Those servers though.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

They sucked the joy out of playing that game. Hopefully they addressed this in '13 but I'm not betting on it.

- Look for John Cena and CM Punk to work a lot more SmackDown tapings in the future, with a lot of dark main event appearances. The feeling is that Randy Orton was sent to SmackDown for drawing power but now that’s not enough.

Among the wrestlers, the feeling is that they are stretching Cena thin and the comment was made that it’s no surprise Cena is getting divorced because he’s never home. There’s also a feeling among the wrestlers that WWE is running the top guys ragged and that’s never a good thing.

Cena is a fool if he let his job come between his marriage. Not saying I know the story but if that were the case. What spouse would be fine with their better half being on the road at least 200 days a year?

On to the business side of things. Punk has been reported to be banged up. Cena is going to have Hogan like health issues one day if he doesn't get some rest. Jericho isn't getting any younger. Orton has had injury issues.

YOU NEED TO BUILD NEW CORNERSTONES FOR THE COMPANY DUMMIES!

Its more issues than that but I just don't feel like beating a dead horse. TNA is not a threat right now but keep putting on bad shows and watch fans start to switch over. TNA will probably never be in position to put WWE down but if they can take a sizable chunk of WWE's audience then that's good too.

That shirt is decent but come na.

Jericho shirt is terrible.

- Among the wrestlers, the feeling is that they are stretching Cena thin and the comment was made that it’s no surprise Cena is getting divorced because he’s never home. There’s also a feeling among the wrestlers that WWE is running the top guys ragged and that’s never a good thing.

- Tensai is expected to go through a makeover which has already started to take shape as they have dropped the robe and modified his name. Tensai worked the dark match last night squashing Alex Riley, then in the post-show main event they did a John Cena vs. Tensai and Lauranitis handicap match and Tensai was the one who took the pinfall.
- That's what happens when you focus on 2-3 people at a time and neglect the rest of the roster, making nobody care about them. People can say what they want about Attitude, but
you can't say people weren't over at any point and people didn't care about them. Loads of people were shining at any given point.

- So THAT'S why they stripped him of everything on Superstars. I think he couldn't kept those armbands cause they made him standout, but somebody should have known that the 

Lord Tensai character as he came in was way too over the top and cartoonish for this crowd.

And yes toine, that was Layla in the catsuit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Nah RAW was solid this week. Another good Punk/Bryan match and the Punk/AJ storyline continues..only bad part about it was Kane.

Big Show at the end was great...reminds me of his WWECW heel run..just destroying ppl. Plus NT's favorite wrestler John Cena was nowhere to be seen.

I think our perception of a good show has dramatically fallen due to the continued crap WWE gives us.  My thought on last night's show was it was just a show.  Nothing too bad.  Nothing I'm going to really remember a week from now.  The Punk/Bryan match was good with a good TV finish, but the fact we're getting Punk/Bryan/KANE @ the PPV makes me instantly annoyed with everything they do.
And if Big Show were actually being built up as a monster heel like you said during his WWECW run, I would again be much more positive on it.  But we all know that it's just going to be a short term thing as they're just building him up to be beaten by Cena.

Thumbs in the middle show for me.  If you missed Raw, check out the Punk/Bryan match, and maybe the main event segment.

Fair enough..but still I liked that final segment. 

LMFAOOOOO at the pics n gifs of the last few pages but on a more serious note...is that Johnny Ace WWE 13 cover gonna be an alternate cover for the game lol cuz if so I'll cop lol

Jillian Hall was arrested on some domestic violence charge from last month.
Here's her mugshot:

Spoiler [+]
jillian-faye-hall-12014723.pic1.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
600full-jillian-hall.jpg
jillian8.jpg
The ^@%# happened??? Was is purely makeup?

Back
Top Bottom