A Ma Maniere AJ4

Not the best 4 of all time but best collab 4 probably. Not monochrome like the OWs and Kaws. Not as loud as the Unions. More mature looking than the Travises
This post made me realize that the 4s have the worst/most boring collabs of all retros. I'm taking majority of the retro+ colorways that released te last 2 years over all the joints you listed if we're talking purely aesthetics.... The PSG joints are the only fire Jordan 4 collab I can think of off top of my head yet gets none of the hype of the collabs you mentioned.

This post made me realize that the 4s have the worst/most boring collabs of all retros. I'm taking majority of the retro+ colorways that released te last 2 years over all the joints you listed if we're talking purely aesthetics.... The PSG joints are the only fire Jordan 4 collab I can think of off top of my head yet gets none of the hype of the collabs you mentioned.
PSGs lowkey one of the best 4s IMO. I think of them like a “grown man’s” Fire Red 4s

Grey Kaws 4
Guava Union 4
Off Noir Union 4
Blue Levis 4
Off White Sail 4
OG Cactus Jack 4
Doernbecher "Superman" 4

Are all better collab 4s than these AMM4 in my humble opinion. But these are definitely solid. Just kind of boring.

Grey Kaws 4
Guava Union 4
Off Noir Union 4
Blue Levis 4
Off White Sail 4
OG Cactus Jack 4
Doernbecher "Superman" 4

Are all better collab 4s than these AMM4 in my humble opinion. But these are definitely solid. Just kind of boring.

You say the AMM4s are boring, but you list the OW Sail 4s :nerd:
However, I agree with you that the Union 4s are pretty good. I like that they were able to alter the laceholes/toebox.
The Kaws 4s are good too.

This how y’all look

06827422-0DFA-426D-917B-17ECEC5BF187.gif

That just goes to show you ball riding of certain boutiques. The PSG pair is an exceptional sneaker.

They really are. Wore my pair today. It won’t break necks, but it just wears so exceptionally well with so many outfits.

I am *so* grateful James didn’t keep colors from the 1 and 2 into the 4 because that would have overlapped too much with the PSG

Back
Top Bottom