A prayer for an amazing person and a true jordan fanatic

ok so he is now starting to open his eyes and his brain is responsive, no major problems as of yet, they are going to take his breathing tubes out tomorrow and hopefully he can do without them, now to wait to see if any brain damage and lasting stroke effects have occured. hopefully not. thanks for everything niketalk!

ok so he is now starting to open his eyes and his brain is responsive, no major problems as of yet, they are going to take his breathing tubes out tomorrow and hopefully he can do without them, now to wait to see if any brain damage and lasting stroke effects have occured. hopefully not. thanks for everything niketalk!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

pimp.gif

Great news……..keep us up-to-date.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

pimp.gif

Great news……..keep us up-to-date.

Good to hear OP, I hope every thing goes well tomorrow. I've been keeping Keily in my prayers, and its cool to see the sneaker community come together to help someone out in their time of need.

Good to hear OP, I hope every thing goes well tomorrow. I've been keeping Keily in my prayers, and its cool to see the sneaker community come together to help someone out in their time of need.

he is off breathing tubes and will be put in a normal room to recover from his surgery after a few days or a little more, thank you so much for your support nT its hard out here and its nice to know i have another family to pick me and him up when we are down!

he is off breathing tubes and will be put in a normal room to recover from his surgery after a few days or a little more, thank you so much for your support nT its hard out here and its nice to know i have another family to pick me and him up when we are down!

Back
Top Bottom