A prayer for an amazing person and a true jordan fanatic

May God bless him.
nahum_god.jpg

^^^^^Amen brother!...as for the one hater in this thread...i too pray for you...may you escape the shadow of the devil...just start praying and soon you too will be ok...God Bless!

^^^^^Amen brother!...as for the one hater in this thread...i too pray for you...may you escape the shadow of the devil...just start praying and soon you too will be ok...God Bless!

damn man, don't know what to say. I don't really pray, but i'll save a prayer for your friend. sorry to hear.

damn man, don't know what to say. I don't really pray, but i'll save a prayer for your friend. sorry to hear.

ok, im so sorry for the wait between updates but he did wonderful in both heart surgeries and has been in rehab for over a week and has gotten back tons of mobility on the stroke part of his body, he will be leaving the hospital on wednesday. thank you lord, my friends, my family and my sneaker family you all have been so supportive and i thank all of you for your time and prayers, may god bless your life as much as he has mine! With Love
Rick aka RCJbbp1313

ok, im so sorry for the wait between updates but he did wonderful in both heart surgeries and has been in rehab for over a week and has gotten back tons of mobility on the stroke part of his body, he will be leaving the hospital on wednesday. thank you lord, my friends, my family and my sneaker family you all have been so supportive and i thank all of you for your time and prayers, may god bless your life as much as he has mine! With Love
Rick aka RCJbbp1313

Back
Top Bottom