A remodelation story in pictures Vol PYC

Looks good...
just one critique.. you didn't put back the baseboard on the small amount of closet wall that's drywall.

6787974072_9233ef8755_b.jpg

I need one of these

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

6787974072_9233ef8755_b.jpg

What is this and how much does it cost?

is just an isert, it only cost about 30$, but you would either need one of their frames to place it on or build one to the exact measurements...
ohhh the crack, yeah...dude was supposed to come back and fix it, once i payed him he was practically on the verge of "death" 
tired.gif
 so he never came back....oh well..

looking good

definitely looking forward to getting my own place where i can modify the space. seems like a lot of fun/a huge headache
laugh.gif

Nice. This might be a dumb question but from the lens I couldn't really tell, I know the glass doors slide open but do the brown doors also slide the opposite way?

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

Nice. This might be a dumb question but from the lens I couldn't really tell, I know the glass doors slide open but do the brown doors also slide the opposite way?

i think so, its like a track system
nerd.gif

looks real clean bro. and some ikea products aren't bad....ive had a few things that last 5+ yrs so you should be straight.
am taking notes for future ideas lol

Solid remodel and a nice looking room.

The pictures kinda gave me a headache though... too much fisheye, man.

6934088925_3be54ee5fa_b.jpg

so see at the bottom corner.. your baseboard(the white trim) on the brown wall goes to the corner

the closet wall has no trim.. as small as it may be.. the trim should go from the corner to the edge of the closet

Ohhhh....yeah I see it now, I'll by a piece of floor molding and place it there....I did all my apt moldings...not that hard I a job...thanks for the observation
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom