About to cop Da Hemi......

i rock with you heavy ricky so ima say this nice...

shut your gawdamn mouth

way too tuff
pimp.gif

wait a min... that's not the same barracuda i seen, brah...
you probably talkin bout those late 70's early 80's monstrosities.

Another shout out to folks who gave advice.

It ain't really sunk in yet like I've wanted this car for forever. I bought a 2010 Charger two years ago, the 3.5L and because my credit was so bad I was paying a crazy interest rate.

I went to get an oil change on Wednesday saw it on the lot and test drove it. Got my credit checked and they was talking about 12.5 percent interest with 3 stacks down.

Got up and walked out, they were blowing up my phone next three days and finally dude texted me this morning talking about no money down, 5% interest and no payments for 60 days.

I said shiiiiiiiiiiiittt I'll be there at 4

Its my first new car in life and its one I always wanted, feels good man :smokin

Nice man, I'm jelly. Will trade in my 3.6 for one of those monsters most likely the charger tho

Depends on what look you're going for & your budget. I'm more of a multi-piece wheel fan myself, and my set w/ tires still weigh around 55 or so lbs each wheel.

I've noticed that Option 5s are a favorite over on lxforums, also viper wheels look sick on all lx's as well.

I can't post the article from my ipad but the rt was the car that depreciated the least last year. Not in class but of any car sold in America.

It also has the highest first year owner satisfaction of any car.

So unless you copping an SRT you probably in better shape long term buying a new one. I paid 28000 for mine.

shoulda tried to hit up a credit union. got 1.49% through them when my bank was trying to give me like 8%.

I can't post the article from my ipad but the rt was the car that depreciated the least last year. Not in class but of any car sold in America.

So unless you copping an SRT you probably in better shape long term buying a new one. I paid 28000 for mine.
Good deal bruh, and yeah the depreciation surprises alot of people. There has been a couple posters on Challenger Talk who reported they actually got more then they owed when they traded their car in, usually they were upgrading to the SRT. Enjoy your car bruh, I still smile every time i hop in mine. 

Good deal bruh, and yeah the depreciation surprises alot of people. There has been a couple posters on Challenger Talk who reported they actually got more then they owed when they traded their car in, usually they were upgrading to the SRT. Enjoy your car bruh, I still smile every time i hop in mine. 

Thanks bro, you have any issue with your tint when the window seals?

Last edited:
Nah I haven't had any issues. Only thing I would say is be wary of hood spots, unless your confident they can do good work. Apparently along with the sealing windows the rear window can also be a pain to put on, But any reputable tint place will have no problem with either issue. 

Nah I haven't had any issues. Only thing I would say is be wary of hood spots, unless your confident they can do good work. Apparently along with the sealing windows the rear window can also be a pain to put on, But any reputable tint place will have no problem with either issue. 

Went to a spot off Harry Hines(the Hood)they did my last car and it was fire but I'm already bubbling on both windows at the bottom. :smh:

I'm heated.

Went to a spot off Harry Hines(the Hood)they did my last car and it was fire but I'm already bubbling on both windows at the bottom. :smh:

I'm heated.

try a spot that does 3m tint

Went to a spot off Harry Hines(the Hood)they did my last car and it was fire but I'm already bubbling on both windows at the bottom.
mean.gif

I'm heated.
Damn bro, yeah not much you can do. It's probably going to have to be re-done. Some places just don't deal with many self sealing windows. I'd go back and see if they'll do something about it, your a return customer so hopefully they'll treat you good.  If not, look for a place that provides a warranty for your tint. Most good shops have a 3-4 year standard warranty. 

I'm heated.
Damn bro, yeah not much you can do. It's probably going to have to be re-done. Some places just don't deal with many self sealing windows. I'd go back and see if they'll do something about it, your a return customer so hopefully they'll treat you good.  If not, look for a place that provides a warranty for your tint. Most good shops have a 3-4 year standard warranty. 

Went back and whoever they had do it this time did work. Hell I even rolled the down the window on accident right after and it was no problem.

I need a radar detector in my life though.

Back
Top Bottom