Acts of Kindness Vol. Spread the love

I remember when I was in school (6 months ago) and my homie was getting ready to go back to chicago
Where h lived bout a month earlier he found out he got a shorty preggo that lives in saint louis
Well one day I guess he was on a L streak and he wanted to smoke
He asked if I was down I'd said yea but I didn't really want to so when we were getting ready to blow I told him to hold his hand out and gave him 7 gs of that "stuff" and walked off
He kept asking me if I was good and kept shaking my hand
Told me if I need anything to let him know.
Felt good brodies ya nahm sayin?

Me and my wife were going to In n Out for dinner, we go to the drive thru around the same time as another car was heading that same way. We both stop and give each other the 'go ahead' signal but the other dude just wouldn't go but he had a smile on his face the whole time like he really didn't mind if we went first. I decided to buy him and his wife a couple of milkshakes, and the look on their faces when they got them was priceless. He was honking and saying thank you for a good minute.

Feels goodman...

At my first school, I let one of my roommates stay with me for 2 weeks during christmas break. He was from Korea and his fam didn't celebrate X-mas so his father wasn't going to send him money for a plane ticket to head back home. So I decided to bring him back with me seeing as this was his first time in the states. My parents even bought him some new clothes. Son probably gained 10lbs staying with us :lol:

Sat next to a really old asian man on the bus one time. He hopped off and left his jacket on his seat, he tried to stop the bus but the driver was having none of it and took off. Hopped off at the next stop and walked the jacket back to the old man. Almost didn't because it was nearly a mile back lol Found poor guy crying at his stop, turns out he left his wallet inside the jacket. He couldn't speak english but his face said it all. Felt
pimp.gif
walking away

sometimes just despise that human interaction....but sometimes its about the anonymous giving anyways....so it can and still will be done.....

pay it forward people.....

refreshing thread btw......compared to whats been up this week lol.....

Whenever i grab some fast food and i see a homeless dude nearby, i most of the time buy the dude some coffee and a few mcchickens.

One time, I was stopping to get a slice of pizza from a pizza spot and there was a guy outside standing by the bus stop with a sign that said "very hungry" so I grabbed him a slice... The bus stop wasn't visible from the pizza shop so I leave out to take it to him and he isnt there anymore lol...

Last week, I was taking my bottles back to the store, I usually wait until I have a few bags like 4 or 5 before I go and as I'm driving to the store, I see a guy digging in trash cans to find bottles, (at least I assumed) I asked him if he was looking for bottles and he said yea, so I gave him one of my bags... Wouldve gave him more but he wouldnt have been able to carry all of those bags.

Oh yea, one time, I was late for my haircut appointment (MAD LATE) and I had to make moves so I didnt have time to wait and this guy let me take his spot so I didnt have to wait, so I paid for his haircut....

Last edited:
one time I was walking back to my office after lunch with the other half of my delicious reuben sandwich :pimp:

I spot a homeless guy (my old office was in DTLA so bums were literally everywhere) and decide to give him the other half of my delicious sandwich. When I handed it to him he then yelled at me and asked me for some warm water.

I almost took my sandwich back but his filthy hands had already touched it.

The nicest thing I've gotten is a free drink at a bar :lol:

Saw a guy walk pass me drop some money while trying to put it into his back pocket. I yelled out to him that he dropped it. He picked it up and gave me 5 dollars. Said it would have been missing anyway so I deserved it.

Last edited:
Not much but this lady in my building walked off the elevator n dropped her folders. I got down n picked up al her papers for her. :wink: 60+ yambs

I routinely tip generously (at least 50% of the bill).  I've worked enough crappy jobs to know how appreciated it is.

I rembember this one time when I was a kid my moms bf at the time took me to dave and busters nahm sayin? And I had a cup full of tickets walking around goin to sum ride then this shorty tapd on my shuolder and told me I dropd sum tickets , I told her to keep it
Eh

Nother time was last month I was at walmart and they had the salvation army santie clause ringin the bell n such I wanted to give em sum money so I can help out nahm sayin? But I aint have no change so I went in and bought tekken and sum other crap when I was walkn out I notcied they was still there ringin that bell and its damn cold out there nahm sayin? So I gave salvation army santa claus a five doller bill
And it felt good brodie

some good stories in here man...

I been helpin this homeless cat round my way. I felt bad cus he round my age (im 26, he 28). I saw what he could be, but he a alcoholic. Thats what stifles him, he stands by the hiway getin crazy bread to buy liq and stay drunk to not feel his own pain. I started drivin him every week to a addictions program my church holds. When Hurricaine Sandy hit, my direct deposit didnt come thru, and my fridge was naked, and I got kids, so I was in a bad spot. I dont know no one here in CT, my fam in NY (1hr away). No electricity for money transfer, no gas to drive, I was outta luck. But my homeless homie held me down. Normally I wouldn't have took it, but given the unusual circumstance, my family needed that. He bought my family pizza pie and hit me wit a lil cash that got me through.

I ain't got none.

nothing good ever happens to me 

I routinely tip generously (at least 50% of the bill).  I've worked enough crappy jobs to know how appreciated it is.
That is ridiculously generous. I don't think I've ever tipped above 20%. Good for you though. They better give you some damn good service when you return.

During the holidays, I used to pass out envelopes with money in them (ranging from 5-50 dollars) to random people around my city.

That is ridiculously generous. I don't think I've ever tipped above 20%. Good for you though. They better give you some damn good service when you return.
I don't eat out often, and when I do it's generally with a small group of people (ranging from a dinner date to 4 people). It works out for me, though.  Not only do I feel like I did a good deed, but I score points with the girl I'm with.

If I open up a tab at a bar...forget it. I'll end up leaving a $30-40 tip just because I'm drunk and reckless. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i was a cashier at a grocery store and when people didn't have enough money for food or whatever, they'd ask me to pull stuff out so they could afford it, i'd just put it in the bag without charging them, i know the struggle. i got fired eventually but i ain't even mad. feels good being helped and helping others. the many thank you's, well wishes, compliments and hearing all the nice things made it worth it
nthat.gif

my mom comes home sometimes telling me how she was short on money and either the cashiers just sticks whatever in the bag without scanning it or someone in line offers to pay for it.
son, you're a terrible person
mean.gif

said it like you did good deeds

so just cause other people are struggling, you shaft the business owners $. it's one thing to do a good deed with your own money, and another to do it with another mans money.

During the holidays, I used to pass out envelopes with money in them (ranging from 5-50 dollars) to random people around my city.

should just go to the spot where all the homless are and make it rain or buy em some food

My barbers boy is selling a car. This girl im talking to said when she get her disability check she's gonna help me out

I told her I can't accept that. My pride won't let me. I'm a independent person and stuff

She's like stop all that. You've been here for me so this is my way of repaying you

Once I was waiting on a car wash line and some guy was going car to car asking if someone can help him out with some food and metro card. He came to me and I told him to meet me on the other side and I'll buy him pizza. I bought him some food and a water (Dude asked for soda and I hit him with the :stoneface: ). He walked past everyone that said no and everyone looked at him like he was lying but he gave me a dap and they realized I bought him that. A few minutes later I drove home, parked, and got out to clean out my car more thoroughly and I found $800 in the back pocket of the car seat. It was mine and I probably would of still found it even if I didn't help him but, who knows. :lol:

EDIT:

Just read everyone's stories. Pretty cool read. Reminded me of the many other times I've helped someone eat or when someone was short. Not everyone was appreciative of it but, I never did it for that. I don't mind helping if I got it.

Last edited:
when i was in high school, i took my gf at the time to cheesecake factory. it was one of the best dates we ever had, just laughing and having a good time for dinner. when i asked for the check, the waitress said that someone already paid for it because we reminded him of the first time he met his wife. we wanted to thank him, but the he told the waitress not to tell us who he was

two years ago, this young girl walked up to me at a gas station around 2am. she had just got into town on a bus  and she couldn't get a hold of her friend since her phone was dead so i let her use my phone. she calls dude up and he's talking to her like ****. she says that neither of them are from the area and he's staying at some motel, but she can't find it. i drive for like 10 mins in the most awkward silence ever and i drop her off at the hotel. she says thanks and gets out the car. then i realize that i just reunited a prostitute with her pimp

any time i get great service at a restaurant, i tip well and write a nice message on the receipt. you never know what someone is going through, so even the smallest gestures can make someone's day

Back
Top Bottom