Added**Update (Kobe vs. Sami full video) Meeting: Kobe, Vanessa, and Bill Clinton. Need help with au

Congrats OP. I saw you're a WWE fan, too. You going to Royal Rumble next Sunday in Phoenix? Nice pic with Layla BTW

Congrats OP. I saw you're a WWE fan, too. You going to Royal Rumble next Sunday in Phoenix? Nice pic with Layla BTW

Yessir I will be in attendance. Super excited bringing my godson and some more family to the event. Check me out with a rock fat head when he faces punk.

Dope. Kobe looks like a game show host or a member of the Five Heartbeats with that suit. The best part, you got Cheryl Burke's number. The things I'd do to her, yes I am mad :smh: :lol:. If he comes to Barclays let me know, I wanna stop by :lol:. I can walk there from my house.

Last edited:
My dude is living de life word to A.Samuels.
laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing, and congrats.
nthat.gif

Yessir I will be in attendance. Super excited bringing my godson and some more family to the event. Check me out with a rock fat head when he faces punk.

I'll be there, too. Was at MITB and got my tickets right after the event at the arena when they went on sale. I'll definitely be on the lookout for you - which section? My first live Rumble, and my favorite PPV aside WM.

probably because Vanessa aint as bad as we thought in real life. She looks wack in that pic. Can't even blame KobeWonKenobi.

Had no idea this thread was made, I didn't even think to ask what u were doing in LA when I saw that 1 pic on twitter. Once again props to suni :pimp: and at 8 pages, I'm sure there are some lulz in here, will be back :lol:

Had no idea this thread was made, I didn't even think to ask what u were doing in LA when I saw that 1 pic on twitter. Once again props to suni :pimp: and at 8 pages, I'm sure there are some lulz in here, will be back :lol:

Yeah man it was great, have to represent for the NTWT. More Layla to come, sorry Peep

No hover hand on bean's wife....
Go head playa...

You know how i roll.....8)

That's amazing OP, hope you have fun & don't get shut out

Last edited:
Seems like one hell of a time. Props to you crossing events off your bucket list at such an early age!

HOLY CRAP! Foreal?! I'm buggin out! Thank you! That is awesome! REPPED times infinity! I'm located in the Bay Area! This is crazy. I'll follow and DM you tonight homie! You're really one of a kind. I thought you were gonna laugh when I asked that.

iLLest!

Anytime man. I have this guy doing some video and photos from the lakers/foundation..but i know if you help out it can reach a much larger audience. I am waiting on confirmation on how many guests I can bring and I'll put you down. Just don't steal the moment for me like this haha.

I look forward to working with you.

Back
Top Bottom