Added**Update (Kobe vs. Sami full video) Meeting: Kobe, Vanessa, and Bill Clinton. Need help with au

OP is a good dude. He hooked me up with the CISA study material. OP when the time is right, I might holla at you to see if your firm is hiring.

OP is a good dude. He hooked me up with the CISA study material. OP when the time is right, I might holla at you to see if your firm is hiring.

Anytime man I hope it helped. We always are hiring once you ready, we will begin the process.

View media item 222681suni, just...just...let me know if Layla smells like flowers again...

#SUNIPLZ :wow:

You forgot heaven x flowers x peaches ....and of course ill keep you posted.

Last edited:
Lol

Good luck to you OP. Glad you got what you wanted. Sounds like you deserve it.

If your ever in the CHI i'll buy you a drink.

Congrats Sun.  Looks like a great time.  Though I would say you would have been much better off spending that cash to get a night with Layla.

Hope to see you at WrestleMania weekend.

Last edited:
Congrats Sun.  Looks like a great time.  Though I would say you would have been much better off spending that cash to get a night with Layla.

Hope to see you at WrestleMania weekend.

Appreciate it. She actually tweeted about winning a date with her, I'm patiently waiting for them to announce it. I will not lose that!

For sure got a few ppv's lined up.

Congrats. Definitely a great experience for you.

Make sure you are dedicated in your basketball practices, dont want to look like a complete bum. :lol:

Since its HORSE, I would focus more on trick shots, such as bouncing the ball or behind the head stuff. Its Kobe, any jumpshot you make, he will drain it. :rolleyes

I look forward to hearing about the game later this year!

Can you get my Kobe jersey signed?? :nerd::tongue:

Last edited:
Congrats. Definitely a great experience for you.

Make sure you are dedicated in your basketball practices, dont want to look like a complete bum. :lol:

Since its HORSE, I would focus more on trick shots, such as bouncing the ball or behind the head stuff. Its Kobe, any jumpshot you make, he will drain it. :rolleyes

I look forward to hearing about the game later this year!

Can you get my Kobe jersey signed?? :nerd::tongue:

I'm already starting to train, my busy season made me gain some weight. I'm starting cardio now and practicing trick shots. Trying to make NT proud and at least keep it competitive if I have family and friends in attendance,

I'm getting some items signed not sure what the rules are ill see if I can help.

like i suggested on twitter, you should do a NT shot, so yall should make videos of a shot that you've used in horse or something and post them and suni pick 2 or 3 you like and have us vote for them

like i suggested on twitter, you should do a NT shot, so yall should make videos of a shot that you've used in horse or something and post them and suni pick 2 or 3 you like and have us vote for them

Thanks sounds good. I'm going to update thread soon and ask for any advice an videos and we can vote and ill practice. Lets get this W #NT

Back
Top Bottom