AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Oh ok...i watched one years back and was mad as **** :lol:

Enough with that talk..don't wanna get the thread locked or banned

Where is my apology tho?...you can't apologize to the other two fellas and not me, that **** racist b.

They've had a lot of REALLY good interviews from the locals. Don't know if you were able to peep it but there was a young chef on that really broke it down about Bmore politics and racial divide.
didn't see it but playn it on chromecast now

It's sad how this thread jumped once the riots started but before all these tap dancin fools didn't care about a Black man getting his spine severed :smh:

I guess property has higher value than Black life to some of y'all :stoneface:

^^^ Was just about to say this. Thread was only 5 pages. Looked like it was going to be minor news, then property gets destroyed and the focus is on that instead of the takings of black lives by the people that are supposed to be "protecting and serving". Smh

lol. Saviors of the race for making it into the first 5 pages. Where are your threads about the other 419 black people killed by police every year on average?

lol. Saviors of the race for making it into the first 5 pages. Where are your threads about the other 419 black people killed by police every year on average?

Unless you were in here getting your Daffy Duck on my post wasn't directed towards you

^ Damn I forgot you live in Butcher's , me to I was trying to sleep and I kept hearing helicopters wondering
wtf was going on. I have to make the morning DC commute so I said $%# it and went to sleep.

I work in greenbelt I basically did the same thing. Called it a night around 11 but mad reports of people headed down Chester street where I live and Broadway in fells. Thankfully everything was ok by me when I left this morning at 5:30

Fool asked why would you take toliet paper? Common sense why you would take it.

I work in greenbelt I basically did the same thing. Called it a night around 11 but mad reports of people headed down Chester street where I live and Broadway in fells. Thankfully everything was ok by me when I left this morning at 5:30

Crazy I leave at the same time also :smh:, didnt see much on the streets even downtown. Was less people on the road
for the DC commute it seemed like. Yesterday driving back downtown everything was closed I was like wtf is going
on. Pratt Ale, Cheesecake factory, the mall had tons of cops and shake shack had 5 cops on the whole block. You
work for NASA?

Oh ok...i watched one years back and was mad as **** :lol:

Enough with that talk..don't wanna get the thread locked or banned

Where is my apology tho?...you can't apologize to the other two fellas and not me, that **** racist b.

Nah b that Dominican stuff was a straight up troll job ...like you reached on that one :lol:

rather watch this than the cnn feed

They've had a lot of REALLY good interviews from the locals. Don't know if you were able to peep it but there was a young chef on that really broke it down about Bmore politics and racial divide.
Yea I peeped that last night...real good interview and something you'll never see on mainstream media ..it's sad...he mentioned someone else killed by police a lil while ago that was covered up

Also the dude stealing toliet paper should tell you how bad these folks in bmore got it. All this tearing the community down narrative is a bunch of bs....what community? And the mayor slipped when she said these areas still ain't built up from **** that happened in the 60s :smh: like how you admit that on TV? Smh just shows how ****** up things are for folks in the hood

Back
Top Bottom