Air Carnivores in summer 2010

I can't see how a $100 shoe can go for $300+ ahead od release date. I'm feeling so impatient for these babies

Dude, do you want me to take a pic of my tag. The production date is late 01, so they came out in 02.

Do any of you actually have them?

I swear this board is getting silly with the debates.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Dude, do you want me to take a pic of my tag. The production date is late 01, so they came out in 02.

i actually have 2 pairs, one that i bought from the athletes foot in 2001 & one i bought from ebay in 2004
anyone remember them being showcased in the slam magazine?
it could of been early 2002, who really cares, its all about the carnivores.
-edit

Originally releasing in 1992 Nike gave this shoe the retro treatement in 2001. If your looking to pick up this retro, this is the colorway you want to get. This shoe fits snug so go a half size up. Quality wise this shoe was never blow away but its light weight with decent quality. If you plan on wearing them a lot pick up something to waterproof the nubuck. Below are pictures from the DeFY. New York Photo Vault.
http://defynewyork.wordpress.com/20...r-huarache-b-2001-retro-blackcool-grey-white/nike air huarache trainer info

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by Magic1978

i actually have 2 pairs, one that i bought from the athletes foot in 2001 & one i bought from ebay in 2004
anyone remember them being showcased in the slam magazine?
it could of been early 2002, who really cares, its all about the carnivores.
-edit

Originally releasing in 1992 Nike gave this shoe the retro treatement in 2001. If your looking to pick up this retro, this is the colorway you want to get. This shoe fits snug so go a half size up. Quality wise this shoe was never blow away but its light weight with decent quality. If you plan on wearing them a lot pick up something to waterproof the nubuck. Below are pictures from the DeFY. New York Photo Vault.
http://defynewyork.wordpress.com/20...r-huarache-b-2001-retro-blackcool-grey-white/nike air huarache trainer info

Look at the production date of your kicks

I'm actually starting to anticipate the Carnivores, mainly because there's nothing I want coming out until August/September.

I called Nike and they said April 16th, anyone else heard a date?

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Nice, I hope they drop those again. So mad I didn't jump the gun and cop a pair off ebay for $35 shipped. Vintage Nikes run funny on me. I always wore a size 10 but size 10 kicks now don't fit like size 10 vintage nikes,

Retail prices on OG's to retro's went up $5-$15 more. either or Im still copping. I doubt they are going to sell like that tho. A little too out there with the design and colorway. I doubt the mass public are gonna be up on these. Only sneaker heads and cats that remember these from back in the day will cop. Which isn't bad, wouldn't mind getting more than 1 pair for less than retail if they hit the clearance rack

I think they'd do pretty well.

Fit wise, Retros are often more narrow then the OGs. Substantial diff between my OG Air Max 2 CBs and the Originals.
..and speaking of price, i think they tend to charge what they can get away with.

Air Max 2 Cb was, what? $130. $135 back in the day, now they're $120...
Although you are of course getting more phylon, less air, and less flexibility in the 2009 version.

So they should come out in less than a month. I can't wait for these. I always wanted them. I bought the red ones a couple of years ago, but they fell apart on me. I plan on copping from swoosh.. *fingers crossed*

This is pretty good
pimp.gif
. Anyone expect these to be an easy cop on release morning?

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

This is pretty good
pimp.gif
. Anyone expect these to be an easy cop on release morning?

no question. these aren't that popular. i gotta have 2 pair though. true classics

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

04/16/10, Air Carnivore LE
390077-001, Light Zen Grey/Black-Oxidized Green
$110
pimp.gif
right on time for 420...i love it!!!

I'm sooooo #*#+$! up right now...all I need is Sour...Who got that? Anyone?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....damn grizz....open bar did you in this past weekend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I'm sooooo #*#+$! up right now...all I need is Sour...Who got that? Anyone?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....damn grizz....open bar did you in this past weekend
laugh.gif
tired.gif
....apparently i was goin in on texts as well to some people...
smh.gif
...good times tho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom