Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Where should I begin....

I'll try and keep this post focused:

King Kong 34, who has been a user here for a while - dont let the post count / join date fool you, is easily the most helpful user on this site. But I've been preaching that for months. He, along with 4-5 other members, ACTUALLY know what they are talking about - thats a rare thing on a site where most members are just looking out for themselves. The rest are clueless AND very few are genuine. Obviously King Kong 34 is genuine. Sure he can get under the skin of some members but he is just saying what most of us were already thinking and I applaud him for that. geraldg2309 is another genuine member. There are a few others. You guys know who you are. I don't have to list you all but your work doesn't go unnoticed.

Although I've only been a member a few months I find it interesting to see the members that are with a thread from start to finish. Those members usually come up with pairs and typically contribute the most to help other members get pairs. Time to start getting on with the point.

I've had a May that most people could only dream of. I've been busy as of lately. I talk to King Kong on a daily basis. He's always quick to fill me on a thread when I am behind or drop some info he knows I'll be interested in. Seriously couldn't have asked for a more knowledgable member to befriend me. He doesn't even post everything he knows. There is a lot of info that he receives from his connects at Nike / big sneaker stores that he cannot share on here. He passes that info along to me and sometimes a week or 2 later that info will become public here - some info does not make it here.

All along the plan was at least 2 pairs of Black Toes each. We aren't resellers. We both like one to keep and one to stock. Any more than that we may use as trade bait in the future.

King Kong 34 secured 5 pairs before 8AM EST this morning. 1 of those pairs ended up being canceled. 4 pairs (all at retail isn't bad). He's a machine. He never misses a release. Every Saturday he gets something. Even if its a pair that him and very few others like. He's far from a hypebeast. He never walks away from a weekend with an L. And in the rare rare case he does..... that just motivates him to get them for best possible price.

I, on the other hand, had one pair secured in my possession that I bought for $210. King Kong 34 basically spoon fed this release to me. He gave me the most detailed JJ tips and tricks I have ever seen. I have seen a lot of people claim they know what they are doing on JJ but he really knows what he is doing. 2 of the pairs he secured were from JJ btw. I don't think there are too many other members who were able to secure two pairs from JJ in their size. Unreal.

Last night after I struck out I texted him and expressed my frustration. He didn't have to do anything. After all... I did have one pair. By this point he understands I wanted to have my Black Toes secured so I could focus on the restock this morning (WC 88 III's). What does he do? He spends a few hours of his night last night (wayyyy late at night) figuring out how he could possibly work this out. I have complete trust in him so I sent him my CC information and ndc login information without hesitation before turning in.

I wake up this morning and go to work. I get a text at 7:45AM EST telling me that he thinks he stands a good chance of getting me Black Toes and to avoid using my ndc account and my a CC with my info on it. Sure KK34. Whatever you think is best.

I shoot over to Footaction and FNL to try and grab either Black Toes or WC 88 IIIs there. WiFi at work is spotty as best and Im never very good on FA. I basically narrow down and try and go for 88 IIIs on FA since I have a pair of Black Toes. My lack of 88 IIIs was just because of a work related thing going on on release date. (missed restocks too).

Anyway. Get a phone call at 8:01AM EST its KK34. He tells me theres a CC error. He has them in cart but can't checkout. We resolve it quickly. 5 minutes later I get an email from ndc. SAYS MY ORDER IS CONFIRMED FOR BLACK TOES................... AND WC 88 IIIs -- both in my size!!!!!!!

View media item 427664

Was definetely the nicest thing any member has ever done for me. He went above and beyond this morning for me. And ya know what? He did it for free. Nothing at all. I can't thank him enough. I can't quite understand why anyone would doubt him. He knows what he is talking about and is first to admit when he's messed up the info (although that is rarely the case). Aside from his literally spoon feeding me all of the info on this release and then putting myself and (at least one other member) on his back. Spoon feeding me this release didn't work. He hand delivered it.

If you don't want to read this post thats cool. Its a little bit of a book. Just do me a favor and pick a limited release (those are the threads he usually posts most in since they are the hardest to get) and go back to the start of the thread. Find his posts. Follow them. He TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

PEOPLE WERE SO SALTY ABOUT THE BLK/GLD 1s BEING RELEASED BY RAFFLE ONLY. But what I don't get is earlier in the week he outlined how every store will handle the release. All 12 of them. He mentions the 1 of 2 stores that did FCFS. Yes he got his pair. Yes the closest store to receive them is about a 12 hour drive from him. But he posted everything you needed to know about the release with the assumption that he stood 0% chance of buying them. *I just picked that thread because that was the last NA 1 thread we had.*

Thats all. Can't thank him enough.

Last edited:
^^ such a heartwarming evening read
laugh.gif
. good ole' kingkong34
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Where should I begin....

King Kong 34, who has been a user here for a while - dont let the post count / join date fool you, is easily the most helpful user on this site. But I've been preaching that for months. He, along with 4-5 other members, ACTUALLY know what they are talking about - thats a rare thing on a site where most members are just looking out for themselves. The rest are clueless AND very few are genuine. Obviously King Kong 34 is genuine. Sure he can get under the skin of some members but he is just saying what most of us were already thinking and I applaud him for that. Gerard is another genuine member. There are a few others. You guys know who you are. I don't have to list you all but your work doesn't go unnoticed.

Although I've only been a member a few months I find it interesting to see the members that are with a thread from start to finish. Those members usually come up with pairs and typically contribute the most to help other members get pairs. Time to start getting on with the point.

I've had a May that most people could only dream of. I've been busy as of lately. I talk to King Kong on a daily basis. He's always quick to fill me on a thread when I am behind or drop some info he knows I'll be interested in. Seriously couldn't have asked for a more knowledgable member to befriend me. He doesn't even post everything he knows. There is a lot of info that he receives from his connects at Nike / big sneaker stores that he cannot share on here. He passes that info along to me and sometimes a week or 2 later that info will become public here - some info does not make it here.

All along the plan was at least 2 pairs of Black Toes each. We aren't resellers. We both like one to keep and one to stock. Any more than that we may use as trade bait in the future.

King Kong 34 secured 5 pairs before 8AM EST this morning. 1 of those pairs ended up being canceled. 4 pairs (all at retail isn't bad). He's a machine. He never misses a release. Every Saturday he gets something. Even if its a pair that him and very few others like. He's far from a hypebeast. He never walks away from a weekend with an L. And in the rare rare case he does..... that just motivates him to get them for best possible price.

I, on the other hand, had one pair secured in my possession that I bought for $210. King Kong 34 basically spoon fed this release to me. He gave me the most detailed JJ tips and tricks I have ever seen. I have seen a lot of people claim they know what they are doing on JJ but he really knows what he is doing. 2 of the pairs he secured were from JJ btw. I don't think there are too many other members who were able to secure two pairs from JJ in their size. Unreal.

Last night after I struck out I texted him and expressed my frustration. He didn't have to do anything. After all... I did have one pair. By this point he understands I wanted to have my Black Toes secured so I could focus on the restock this morning (WC 88 III's). What does he do? He spends a few hours of his night last night (wayyyy late at night) figuring out how he could possibly work this out. I have complete trust in him so I sent him my CC information and ndc login information without hesitation before turning in.

I wake up this morning and go to work. I get a text at 7:45AM EST telling me that he thinks he stands a good chance of getting me Black Toes and to avoid using my ndc account and my a CC with my info on it. Sure KK34. Whatever you think is best.

I shoot over to Footaction and FNL to try and grab either Black Toes or WC 88 IIIs there. WiFi at work is spotty as best and Im never very good on FA. I basically narrow down and try and go for 88 IIIs on FA since I have a pair of Black Toes. My lack of 88 IIIs was just because of a work related thing going on on release date. (missed restocks too).

Anyway. Get a phone call at 8:01AM EST its KK34. He tells me theres a CC error. He has them in cart but can't checkout. We resolve it quickly. 5 minutes later I get an email from ndc. SAYS MY ORDER IS CONFIRMED FOR BLACK TOES................... AND WC 88 IIIs -- both in my size!!!!!!!

View media item 427663

Was definetely the nicest thing any member has ever done for me. He went above and beyond this morning for me. And ya know what? He did it for free. Nothing at all. I can't thank him enough. I can't quite understand why anyone would doubt him. He knows what he is talking about and is first to admit when he's messed up the info (although that is rarely the case). Aside from his literally spoon feeding me all of the info on this release and then putting myself and (at least one other member) on his back. Spoon feeding me this release didn't work. He hand delivered it.

If you don't want to read this post thats cool. Its a little bit of a book. Just do me a favor and pick a limited release (those are the threads he usually posts most in since they are the hardest to get) and go back to the start of the thread. Find his posts. Follow them. He TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

PEOPLE WERE SO SALTY ABOUT THE BLK/GLD 1s BEING RELEASED BY RAFFLE ONLY. But what I don't get is earlier in the week he outlined how every store will handle the release. All 12 of them. He mentions the 1 of 2 stores that did FCFS. Yes he got his pair. Yes the closest store to receive them is about a 12 hour drive from him. But he posted everything you needed to know about the release with the assumption that he stood 0% chance of buying them. *I just picked that thread because that was the last NA 1 thread we had.*

damn i don't eem trust my girl with my cc.
that's prob why she left me though.

Where should I begin....

King Kong 34, who has been a user here for a while - dont let the post count / join date fool you, is easily the most helpful user on this site. But I've been preaching that for months. He, along with 4-5 other members, ACTUALLY know what they are talking about - thats a rare thing on a site where most members are just looking out for themselves. The rest are clueless AND very few are genuine. Obviously King Kong 34 is genuine. Sure he can get under the skin of some members but he is just saying what most of us were already thinking and I applaud him for that. Gerard is another genuine member. There are a few others. You guys know who you are. I don't have to list you all but your work doesn't go unnoticed.

wow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I want Kong to be my friend also

Last edited:
sorry if already posted, but if anyone wants to check your local SP - they're doing fcfs on any remaining unclaimed raffled pairs. just walked out from my nearby store with my 10.5 after failing miserably all day. gl everyone

Very cool story Mark... Im new here as well had an account way back but never actually kept t as active as now...

I do not know or have talked with Kingkong34 on the past but big props to him for helpin out all these other NT's at the end thats whats it all about helpin each other...

Happy for those who got their pairs... Im still salty but it will go away sooner than later... Shadows and Playoffs please :pimp:

P.S: I did read the whole post :smile:

Last edited:
Where should I begin....

View media item 427664

I think you meant to say my name and give me a shout out.. Unless there really is a Gerard around here :lol: but if it was directed towards me, thanks for the kind words Mark. You know we are brothers

But seriously that's a great story and things like that make me proud that I'm a part of this NT community. KK has also been good to me (after he COMPLETELY OWNED me in the black and gold thread :lol:). A really great guy I'm fortunate to have met. Even let me know that if I have problems, he is willing to help me out. Didn't want to take advantage of his kindness (though KK if you reading this, I might need you on those Black and Red 1s this fall lol). But really a great dude. Can't say nothing but praise for that guy

Last edited:
Anybody heard from foreversneakz pre order? Im afraid to see that they started selling them today for $245 and sold out.

Im afraid that this store just used my pre order money to get pairs and sell it for more and then just refund me.

Hopefully they come thru though coz if they do then I will make sure to give them props here in NT

But seriously y'all, don't everybody PM him asking to be friends and hook ups. KK had quite the day, dude needs to rest lol

Good story
Always enjoy hearing when someone helps someone out for for the good. Especially in this sneaker life
Props King Kong34

I think you meant to say my name and give me a shout out.. Unless there really is a Gerard around here :lol: but if it was directed towards me, thanks for the kind words Mark. You know we are brothers

But seriously that's a great story and things like that make me proud that I'm a part of this NT community. KK has also been good to me (after he COMPLETELY OWNED me in the black and gold thread :lol:). A really great guy I'm fortunate to have met. Even let me know that if I have problems, he is willing to help me out. Didn't want to take advantage of his kindness (though KK if you reading this, I might need you on those Black and Red 1s this fall lol). But really a great dude. Can't say nothing but praise for that guy
Yes geraldg2309 sorry I butchered your user name lol. Yeah your for sure great member here. I remember the Blk/Gld incident. You took it like a champ though so its all cool. Its like that for me on a daily basis. I usually have 95% of the story and he fills in the blanks for me lol. Ive learned to just accept I'll never know as much as he does about sneakers. About to edit my post. Thanks for being genuine and offering your help!

Back
Top Bottom