Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Theses are by far the worst quality 1's I've seen this year. That being said I still love looking at em

cause u greedy. i will laugh if these restock multipule times like the bred xi's.  .I bet u will let go of youre pair for retail.:smh:

Lol, so you want me to let my pair go for retail when someones willing to pay me way more? And keep wishing on the restock kid...lol. When i dont want kicks that are new and not worn. I just return them at niketown. I rather give a employee a chance at the kicks.

this isnt the chi 1 thread...
Eh leather is laughable. Huge scratch on my toe box, glue stains literally every where some that won't come off, horrible cutting, and to top it off there's light shades of red paint on the white on the lower insides of the shoe.

Lol, so you want me to let my pair go for retail when someones willing to pay me way more? And keep wishing on the restock kid...lol. When i dont want kicks that are new and not worn. I just return them at niketown. I rather give a employee a chance at the kicks.
if you dont plan on wearing them, then y not let it go for retail?  i already secured a pair for 230 unlike u, i dont try to profit of sneakers because i have a job and i wear my kicks.  Well y dont u return these? nobody is going to trade there roayls for youre black toe's. so i hope u kept ur recipt. 

this isnt the chi 1 thread...
Eh leather is laughable. Huge scratch on my toe box, glue stains literally every where some that won't come off, horrible cutting, and to top it off there's light shades of red paint on the white on the lower insides of the shoe.

maybe you got one of those "Production issue" pairs but i havent seen a single pair that was THAT bad...or even comparable to the craptasic chi 1's

Last edited:
Cant wait til i get my pair next week...

Offtopic wore my royals to stonestown mall in SF and had cats going nuts like if I were jesus smh...

Only had to camp about three hours for my pairs thankfully. I don't like them as much as I thought I would.

Congrats to those who got their pairs through H&S. told you just be patient and he will get back to you.

just came in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 pair looked pretty good besides slight, slight wrinkle on 1 toe and tongue deformation due to those STUPID things they stick in the shoes. not worried though that will correct itself over time. very happy with them
nthat.gif

Cant wait til i get my pair next week...

Offtopic wore my royals to stonestown mall in SF and had cats going nuts like if I were jesus smh...
i get this all the time in NYC. don't know if it's love or salty hate, haha. either way, royals are fire.

living on the west coast sucks, stupid NDC warehouse in Memphis
Scheduled Delivery:Monday, 06/03/2013, By End of Day

Just ordered from my boy in Europe for $216 shipped.   It will be here in about 2 weeks.   Is that a good deal?

I'm sorry but I find it funny of all these people mad at the "bad production". Who is gonna bend over and fully examine your shoe and notice every "mess up". Honestly your probably gonna be the only person to see the flaws, unless you point it out.

that royal fsr y'all were talking about yesterday is up.. just throwing it out there

black toes will be here tomorrow 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
but I expected a better quality,

View media item 432446

stitching and leather cuts issues on mine

View media item 432451

I also expected a better finishing, the leather looks cheap, the red leather seems thinner than usual, I got the bulls Vs celtics pack and the air jordan 1 georgetown, and the leather looks better on them.

the leather on the black toe is cut and stitched without finishing, they cut leather from the main piece and the didn't refine edges, it's cheap compared to the others AJ 1 i got,

the black toe

View media item 432471

thre red/black from my pack

View media item 432473

View media item 432475

View media item 432478

but i like my black toe, I just expected a better quality, I paid them 130 euros (about 150 bucks), i don't know how the chicagos or royals are, but the quality is no longer what it was

this is just my opinion, i'm not an expert

cya

I see your quality issue around the Nike swoosh. As for the DMP 1 comparison, the Blk Toes are far better. The DMP 1 pack used a cheap synthetic leather, that's why the edges are rolled opposed to straight cut like the Blk Toes. Also the originals were cut straight along the edges.

You say the quality is no longer what it was, and I hope your not saying that in comparison to the DMPs cuz these are far better then all synthetic 1's JB has been producing for the last few years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom