Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Fellas, need some advice please...

My bid for 760 got accepted for some Union Black Toes in a size 9.5 a week ago. The pair that GOAT received from the seller ended up being used so they gave me the option to accept at a discount or find a replacement pair. I opted for a replacement pair. Eventually, they found me a replacement pair from another seller and shipped them out from their Secaucus, NJ warehouse yesterday. When I opened the box today at my office, they sent me Storm Blues in a size 9.5 instead. I don't even know how they sent me the wrong colorway since it had to pass verification before they shipped it to me. I'm probably going to just keep the Storm Blues since the lowest ask for Black Toes is now 850 and I doubt they'll be able to find a replacement pair.

Fellas, need some advice please...

My bid for 760 got accepted for some Union Black Toes in a size 9.5 a week ago. The pair that GOAT received from the seller ended up being used so they gave me the option to accept at a discount or find a replacement pair. I opted for a replacement pair. Eventually, they found me a replacement pair from another seller and shipped them out from their Secaucus, NJ warehouse yesterday. When I opened the box today at my office, they sent me Storm Blues in a size 9.5 instead. I don't even know how they sent me the wrong colorway since it had to pass verification before they shipped it to me. I'm probably going to just keep the Storm Blues since the lowest ask for Black Toes is now 850 and I doubt they'll be able to find a replacement pair.

Sell the Blue, grab the Black.

Why not just hit them up anyways they cant make you send back that pair regardless if I got something I didnt order or want I'd hit them up

And ya'll think GOAT is great and StockX is the devil. I'm not saying GOAT isn't better (it probably is), but it's pretty close, to the point where I would only use GOAT if the price was very similar.

Maybe that guy sells his Storm blues cheaper than stockx , because the extra laces are not attached to the shoes with a string anymore and it fails to pass as DS?
Im taking a guess i dont know. Does stockx accept jordan 1s that extra laces are not attouched?

Maybe that guy sells his Storm blues cheaper than stockx , because the extra laces are not attached to the shoes with a string anymore and it fails to pass as DS?
Im taking a guess i dont know. Does stockx accept jordan 1s that extra laces are not attouched?
I don’t think they care if it’s attached or not, as long as it’s there. They even authenticated shoes with missing laces before.

I would spend a little extra to get the pair I wanted.

Same here, get what you want.
But with that being said, I’m shooting for the Storms because that blue is unique and stands out over the common black toes. I like both kicks but I needed to choose one. I can’t see myself spending over $1500 for 2 kicks right now.

Blues came in today, nicer than expected!

IMG-0594.jpg

GOAT coming through clutch. My joint gonna be in tomorrow instead of Friday.
Same thing happened to me when I copped storms off GOAT. Ordered on a Wednesday and received on Friday.

I’ve only had minor issues with both GOAT and stockX that were easily fixable. I go to GOAT usually for more expensive kicks because they’re more picky with certain things and I want my items in a particular state (non-damaged box, all laces included, etc) if I’m paying so much bread.

And doesn't GOAT ship from consignment stores as well which is why their turnaround seems quicker?

I have no idea when it comes to that but I can say is that there really quick. I can sell a pair of shoes and get the money the next day. I'm located in SD btw.

Back
Top Bottom