Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Are you saying early release pairs are or are not grey market pairs.

As Zyzz stated.. They are fake. They still have a full size run on Concord mids, which released and sold out everywhere over 2 years ago. As far as I recall they are based out of Hong Kong. I would not personally order from any early release or questionable sites if you want legit / retail shoes.

Just look at the first page of the bred 1 page lol...

To me.. Anything from China or Hong Kong is straight gm (3rd party websites not Nike China etc)

I have my mids DS for the summer but maybe now ill juss cop a pair or 2 these to beat down I don't mess with lows but these clean

Are you saying early release pairs are or are not grey market pairs.
early release pairs are not necessarily grey market pairs.

there are only so many pairs of authentic early release pairs,

once those are sold, the grey market pairs come out. 

matter of fact, they (m'sole) did indeed sell authentic early release jordan 1 Breds aroudn september last year,

you should still be able to find people who posted pics of theirs around that time in the NT Bred1s thread.

however they started shipping out gm pairs around early oct.

to my knowledge, there has been authentic early release pairs of these concord lows floating around since late last year,

but none were sold overseas (within china only). they were also not widely available, hence why you didnt see 10million youtube reviews on them.

Last edited:
i do have to give these the credit they deserve (if its even saying anything at all) is that they look much better than the mids

Im gonna go out on a limb and get both early release and release day pairs. I want to do my own comparison.

Low tops always look clean. I prefer low tops. High or mid always feel a bit bulky and stiff.

Change the midsole to black and they would be somewhat decent. Passssss tho!!

Sad thing is the beasts will be drooling all over this... Snakeskin is automatic pass for me

I have mids, so I will only get one pair of the lows was going to get two but one is enough. I will have those snakeskin's too those are nice, now I need to see pics of the black/yellow pair that come out in June

Got the highs, I'm in for the lows (summer vs winter)
not tryin to knit-pick but you have mids unless you have a pair that never released, anyways i dont hate the snakeskin part but the black upper and the blue soles, oh man if they made them black snakeskins (all black like the gammas) with green soles that would get my attention.

I see a lot of people call Jordan's high, I don't get it only highs are 1' s and 2's if I'm not mistaken just saying

I recently got a new found love for low cut basketball kicks. Absolutely LOVE playing in lows and favorite by far has to be the Hyperdunk 2011 (yeah, somewhat "old" at 3 years now, but mad comfortable on court), but first love of kicks has always been J's. Personally, my favs are the 13s,. hands down, but wanna try to cop these XI lows so bad. Got several pair of 13s and no pairs of 11's. Hope to be able to grab these in May, but know it's going to be a battle.

Them green snakes is damn that's horrible I myself can rock loud kicks but those who get these off and rock a nice fit I tip my hat to you...those concord lows on the other hand im def coppin 1 pair to beat up in the summer because my concord mids still DS...

These will be my first pair of XIs... EVER. If I'm lucky, Columbias will be #2.

Hope you get the pairs you want, I'm going in town tomorrow to see if my plug can get me four pairs like he use to with other xi's, but will see. If not the store usually does fcfs I can take a few people with me to get three or four pairs. I will try to help other NT fam if I get my plug. Last few times I waited too long and couldn't grab any extra

Back
Top Bottom